Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Republicans have some "Splaning" to do about Hurricane Harvey!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Republicans have some "Splaning" to do about Hurricane Harvey!!!

First let me say, "All Help" anyone can do to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey should be done!!!! That includes individuals, charity's, the government (Local, State and Federal) and any agency's to are prepared to do so. My complaint is with some of the Republican politicians who in the past were "Heartless Bastards" when it came to previous Hurricanes in other parts of the country. Now that it's in Texas or those same people are a little Higher up in the Governmental food chain their singing a slightly different tune!!!

(For once I don't have any complaints against President Trump on this matter)

With that being said, let's go over some of the two face Bastards we are seeing or hearing about on the teley (TV) when it comes to Harvey. Let's start with VP Pence, he seems to be so caring about victims of this Hurricane now that's he's the VP. What was his attitude about previous Hurricanes and what about the relief being offered from the government to the victims. When Katrina hit in 2005 to the state of Louisiana, Congressmen Pence said there was too much "PORK" being offered to the victims of Katrina!!! I believe it was also him who said, "any money sent down there" should come from reducing spending on another Federal program!!! What a cheap Bastard!!! Every time I see him on television now in Texas, I know really where his heart is at!!! He's just a lying piece of work!!!

Now let's get to the Federal Congressmen from Texas. (Both Senators & Representatives) When Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey a few years ago, every single Texas Congressmen voted "NO!! not to send any additional money to the people victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey!!!! Do you think they have the same attitude now about Hurricane Harvey???? Can we all say "HYPOCRITES OF EPIC PER-PORTIONS!!!!" At least Governor Rick Parry stood on his principals when he refused the ObamaCare Money!! Do you think these Texas politicians will try to refuse the Federal Relief Money's???? I doubt it!!! What will be really interesting to watch is how they will vote on the next Hurricane relief aid in a different state.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-02-2017 at 07:41 PM.