Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Republicans have some "Splaning" to do about Hurricane Harvey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Well, after a non sequitur like this:

I'd lean more towards wanton stupidity on your part.
    What does that mean? I'm lost here.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Dodgers are winning
    **** that’s the best thing I’ve read all day besides the comedy these assclowns are posting in here! ����oh btw. Good job on selecting an electric vehicle. Anyone that doesn’t have a finger in their *** and one in both ears knows that any hybrid that comes from Japan cane over on a container ship. Possibly burned 100k gallons of fuel
    Oil to get here. Hmmm. ��saving the environment. I’ll
    Let the other assclowns dig up the relevant data since I need to get up early to my six figure income job that I now contribute 38% of due to Obamanomics.

Oh. Sorry. My phone died. I had to plug it in to warm up the atmosphere more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreck it rose View Post
    **** that’s the best thing I’ve read all day besides the comedy these assclowns are posting in here! ����oh btw. Good job on selecting an electric vehicle. Anyone that doesn’t have a finger in their *** and one in both ears knows that any hybrid that comes from Japan cane over on a container ship. Possibly burned 100k gallons of fuel
    Let the other assclowns dig up the relevant data since I need to get up early to my six figure income job that I now contribute 38% of due to Obamanomics.
    Go dodgers!!!!

PS. Did any of your parents teach you not to respond to trolls? A fed animal will come back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreck it rose View Post
    A little of topic. But...... dang dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    What does that mean? I'm lost here.
    So you suck at English as well as Science. I'm not surprised.

HAHa. Chucky gets shamed by the FNN bat that beats the FNN piñata. Lol. A little off topic? This thread is far off topic it should be called Maxine Waters!

I suck at a lot of things. Do you too? Or are you perfect.

You are awesome.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast