Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Friday Before Last

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Friday Before Last

Sent Jeff a text a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could take a friend along the next time we got out.
    He said he'll let me know when he has some time.
    So Wednesday before last rolls around and Jeff shoots me a text saying lets get out on Friday.
    I call up my buddy and he says his work changed his days around and he can't make it...
    Well that doesn't mean I'm not going to jump on...

Jeff says we are going to go just outside of L.A. Harbor for some YT and to be at his house at 3:00, SWEET!
    I arrive to Jeffs house first, then Frank comes walking up and we are then waiting for Jaime.
    He says he is running late because of car trouble.
    Finally Jaime rolls up, we load his stuff and we head out Alamitos Bay, but not before we get some gas and munchies.

We arrive about 4:50, launch the boat, head over to get some bait from L.B. Bait and then make our "long excursion" over to the 3rd green Bouy...
    It doesn't take long before we get our first YT on the deck, then a barracuda, then some bass and then a bonito then more YT throughout the day.
    The fish weren't the biggest but the company was great and I really enjoy fishing with those guys.

Jeff, as always Thank You for the invite.

Frank you are "The Machine"...let us catch some fish once in a while...

...and Jaime it was a pleasure fishing with you as well again......don't forget the PAPAS RELLENOS next time...

I Pray everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

God Bless

Robert
    <><

Here is a link to the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xURY...ature=youtu.be

ENJOY!!
    Last edited by murrieta angler; 09-02-2017 at 10:48 AM. Reason: grammar