Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: San Diego Bay Sunroad Resort/Marina Fish Report

Default San Diego Bay Sunroad Resort/Marina Fish Report

Fishing has been wide open especially at night. Bonefish, tons of Spotties, Calicos, Mackerel,White Sea Bass, Corvina, Croakers, Sharks, Rays and Halibut. My son fishing off the back of the boat in the slip uses mostly 12 lb test and soft baits. Squid pieces fished on the bottom also wide open at night under the boat light. He has broken off many large fish including keeper Halibut near the boat, but most fish are on the smaller size. Just a few quick pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8523.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	50269

Name:	IMG_8809.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	50270

Name:	IMG_8883.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	50271
    Last edited by ALandsford; 08-27-2017 at 06:25 PM.

That's a place I've been meaning to try with the float tube. Thanks for the report!

Nice! Havent been to Harbor Island in a while. May have to check it out next time im down there. Was down in Mission Bay last week. Lots of nice legal size spotties were hitting!

Very cool,I used to do that type of fishing in Alamitos Bay,got a 13lb butt while tied up to an end tie to spend the night,thanks for the report.

Cya Tuna Vic