Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stick a fork in it!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Natural Lefty has been on here before playing the left card whenever possible, nothing new there. Most are sick and tired of the political BS, most were tired of it before Trump even got elected now you can't escape it even in a Fishing forum.

Etucker you toss around a lot of BS that has no basis in reality, I will admit you are the "number one writer" if the number of characters typed is the gauge.
    I read post like this and remember to tell myself play nice!!! If these people didn't feed you the set up lines you could never deliver the punch line!!! lol When it comes to fishing information sites and politics they seem to go hand and hand!!! Case in point was WON, the editor was a Russ Limbaugh protege. To the point it was almost insulting to your intelligence. He said, "people in CA weren't real Americans!!!" Real Americans live in the Heartland of American. Yea right Buddy!!!

So if the far right uses fishing media sites to propagate their messages, why can't Progressives do the same??? Especially since we have Donald Trump as our President. Playing Ostrich is not the way to go!!! If any Nukes where ever to hit CA, we would be the Okies in reverse. Nobody is going to buy your radio active house!!! Just pack up the truck like the Beverly Hillbilly's and head East!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-23-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Excellent post.

I have zero problems, and actually enjoy assisting others when it comes to advice.

But to spend days, weeks, months dialing down bites, hiking miles dodging snakes, getting home sore and sunburnt after spending 14 hours on the water, the wear, tear and gas consumption on my vehicle, and to then reveal my spot? It's laughable! Even more laughable is the people who get perturbed that others don't share bites. It's simple. You get up at the crack of dawn, you go to a lake, creek, river or any body of water, and you do what others have done decades before the Internet. You put in work.

And it's funny because the individuals who I do know put in work, we have no problems PM'ing each other about good bites and locations.

I do have a soft spot for novices, or for people taking kids out who want to stoke their passion for fishing. But again, PMs are a great method of reaching out!
    @Darkshadow, you seem like a cool person. Let me know if you would ever like to do some bassin on private ponds in the Ventura County area.

Quote Originally Posted by fishrdi View Post
    Yes, just 1st hour for the most part & go to the right - ball point area.
    thnaks for the information.

I wish there were more reports like there use to be. I don't remember member names but people would post almost weekly reports, particularly castaic from what I remember. I'll continue to post quick reports, not really sure how much it helps. I've always had members respond to my questions, this site is still extremely helpful. Hoping to tube lagoon tomorrow and will post a report if I do.
    Last edited by verbalhologram; 08-28-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123