Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stick a fork in it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stick a fork in it!

Looks like this site has suffered the same as many other sites, too bad it was fun while it lasted. RIP
    Oh & to help any of you others out there...Castaic has been boiling for a while and fishing well in the A.M. & the afternoon is hit n miss every other day.
    Last Thursday fish boiled in many spots from 11am to 2pm, but Friday there were only a few spots that popped up - I tell you every day is different!
    Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the report. any fish being caught from shore?
    glad you found em....will start focusing on Castaic now..

as for the site, yup..its almost dead..

thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by madbass; 08-21-2017 at 04:56 PM.

It's not going anywhere.... Even though the forum has slowed there's still a ton of info. on lakes fishing in CA on this site. Thank you for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    It's not going anywhere.... Even though the forum has slowed there's still a ton of info. on lakes fishing in CA on this site. Thank you for the report!
    You are so right!!! The viewership is more popular then ever!!! 300 plus people or more are reading threads most of the time. Active members are on the down side but so are the Blues crew. (negative people) Let's encourage viewers to turn into members. We promise we won't bite!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You are so right!!! The viewership is more popular then ever!!! 300 plus people or more are reading threads most of the time. Active members are on the down side but so are the Blues crew. (negative people) Let's encourage viewers to turn into members. We promise we won't bite!!! lol
    hahahaha....there was a time when ppl would help others out. i learned a lot from this site during the years but now its seems like no one is really participating or worse, really cares. but i agree with tucker, less negative ppl as well which is a big plus. still a fun site to check from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    hahahaha....there was a time when ppl would help others out. i learned a lot from this site during the years but now its seems like no one is really participating or worse, really cares. but i agree with tucker, less negative ppl as well which is a big plus. still a fun site to check from time to time.
    I totally agree with you on participating. Care though they do Care!!!! 300 people reading the threads every time I log in tells me people care. Now we just have to get them to start participating. I could start giving suggestions, but that's for a whole thread to be dedicated for that.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Definitely a lot of great content so glad it wont go anywhere, but just some forums may be quiet.

Personally, I haven't been to Castaic or Pyramid in 3 years...been looking to get out more. Thanks for the positive feedback & hopefully I'll be able to contribute to this or the Pyramid forum

MM

Hey etucker,I don't want to jack this thread but wanted to ask you something,I just talked to Glenn a couple of days ago and he was telling about his next big trip,I won't give away any details just wanted to know are you going with him?
    Sounds awesome,said he'd bring me some bounty back.

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    Thanks for the report. any fish being caught from shore?
    Yes, just 1st hour for the most part & go to the right - ball point area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast