Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: McGregor v Mayweather

Default McGregor v Mayweather

Anybody actually ponying up the Pay Per View money to watch this sideshow?

I notice Spectrum doesn't even give you the pricing up front.

Anyhow, anybody looking to save some money, here's a reenactment:

That's pretty funny!

Cya Tuna Vic

its probably the same cost as manny vs mayweater 89.99 for standard and 100 bux for HD, i honestly wont pay for it even if my friends pitch in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfTm_q5NMLg

Same mayweather /Connor results from 1984!!

Floyd will not be knocking McGregor out that's for sure... Floyd didnt knock out a lot of guys in his prime much less now...

I think Connor will put Floyd on his candy *** early.. Floyd will have to be saved by the ref... Connor will connect... that's all Im saying

Pete

I found this to be entertaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FJDhjJNbR4

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Floyd will not be knocking McGregor out that's for sure... Floyd didnt knock out a lot of guys in his prime much less now...

I think Connor will put Floyd on his candy *** early.. Floyd will have to be saved by the ref... Connor will connect... that's all Im saying

Pete
    if connor cant ko floyd in the first 5 rounds, its pretty much mayweather game after that

Quote Originally Posted by fishing_freak View Post
    if connor cant ko floyd in the first 5 rounds, its pretty much mayweather game after that
    Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Glad I saw it on a bootleg-style online because it sure was a spectacle for sure.

And it turned out as expected. Mayweather made McGregor see stars in that 10th. Orange stars, pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers too!

And I dont watch mma much, but I thought that McGregor had "punching power?" By the 4th, Mayweather was walking through those punches (if you could call those punches) and firing at will.

That counter uppercut that McGregor threw in the first? Mayweather didnt even flinch.

And if anybody wants to see the replay, you can find it here:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And if anybody wants to see the replay, you can find it here:

Man, this actually does look like how Mayweather vs. Mcgregor fight ended up.
    Last edited by Shane Long; 09-22-2017 at 03:11 AM.