Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Need tips for float tubing

Default Need tips for float tubing

I am a 15 year old kid and i recently got a float tube and have used it a couple of times. I have never caught anything on it. Im going to big bear this weekend to fish for trout and im going to use my float tube. I need some tips for fishing while on a float tube. Anything helps

Fishing from a tube is like fishing from a boat, only slower, and for trout that's a good thing. Here's a fairly current Big Bear Lake Fishing Report that will give you some ideas about where to go and which techniques to try.

I fish from a tube every weekend and it's really all about the fishing. The tube is just where I'm sitting. Trout are tricky and Big Bear gets a lot of fishing pressure, so you're going to need to concentrate on good presentations and changing things up if you're not connecting. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornery Bob View Post
    Fishing from a tube is like fishing from a boat, only slower, and for trout that's a good thing. Here's a fairly current Big Bear Lake Fishing Report that will give you some ideas about where to go and which techniques to try.

I fish from a tube every weekend and it's really all about the fishing. The tube is just where I'm sitting. Trout are tricky and Big Bear gets a lot of fishing pressure, so you're going to need to concentrate on good presentations and changing things up if you're not connecting. Good luck!
    I would like to go learn how to float tube with you