Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Newbie from las vegas

Default Newbie from las vegas

Greetings to everyone from las vegas, nevada.
    My name is Martin, I hopes everyone in good health and well. Thank you for Admin to allowed me to join this forum.
    Its been awhile since i left La mirada (2006) to fish the Orange county beaches. I used to fish OC beach almost every weekends, from huttington beach all the way to camp penddleton.
    Had so much fun back then.
    I am planning to refresh the memories this coming weekend on august 20 sunday, i wish if anybody here would direct me to a good area for surf fishing....targeting corvina,barred surf perch.
    Beforehands thank you all. May you all in many blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty4619 View Post
    Greetings to everyone from las vegas, nevada.
    My name is Martin, I hopes everyone in good health and well. Thank you for Admin to allowed me to join this forum.
    Its been awhile since i left La mirada (2006) to fish the Orange county beaches. I used to fish OC beach almost every weekends, from huttington beach all the way to camp penddleton.
    Had so much fun back then.
    I am planning to refresh the memories this coming weekend on august 20 sunday, i wish if anybody here would direct me to a good area for surf fishing....targeting corvina,barred surf perch.
    Beforehands thank you all. May you all in many blessing.
    Welcome Back Martin,
    I don't do much surf fishing , but maybe this will help. Since you moved away new regulations have been put in place, and some of the beaches you once fished may be closed now.
    Make sure you take a look at the CADFW regulations and specifically the Southern California Marine Protected Areas - https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Conserva...ern-California

The Western Outdoor News was publishing a Surf Fishing report every week on their website, but I haven't seen a new one for a while -
    http://www.wonews.com/Blog.aspx?ID=3...libut%20action

Best of Luck