Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Me

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    More peaceful protest from the antifa group who purportedly was protesting "hate" with clubs and other weapons

https://www.yahoo.com/news/birthplac...141605502.html
    That's the problem with snowflakes. They are right you are wrong. kind of like ISIS. There is no reasoning with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    That's the problem with snowflakes. They are right you are wrong. kind of like ISIS. There is no reasoning with these people.
    That's absolutely "NOT TRUE" about reasoning with people!!! First of all you had 2 totally separate groups. The anarchists and the peaceful protesters. Your lumping the 2 together "WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG!!!" I myself totally condemn the anarchists and what they stand for!!! Once again your own statements shoots your arguments straight down the toilet!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-28-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Yes, I agree with Eric. As I said before, I don't think anyone here supports Antifa. We support peaceful protest though, which is totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Yes, I agree with Eric. As I said before, I don't think anyone here supports Antifa. We support peaceful protest though, which is totally different.
    Well, for one, I do support punching Nazis.

I guess that's just me, tho.

But yes, there are other ways of embarrassing them too:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well, for one, I do support punching Nazis.

I guess that's just me, tho.

But yes, there are other ways of embarrassing them too:

That would be a perfect video to put up, "If you know who" ever dared to show his face on here again!!! lol

More peaceful protest from the antifa group who purportedly was protesting "hate" with clubs and other weapons

https://www.yahoo.com/news/birthplac...141605502.html
    Knives too! :

http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-sta...or-a-neo-nazi/

They probably do deserve to be punched, but I support putting Nazis in jail.

They believe they have the higher moral ground and have all the answers and there's a few on here that try to point out the irony in my statements.

The irony is how the fake news media likes to lump all conservatives who support Trump in with the skinheads and nazis and label conservatives as racist but on the other hand they characterize the antifa and BLM terrorist as representative of the general public's disenfranchisement with Trump and therefore perfectly okay. Up to this point i've seen no public condemnation by fake news media unless it got so out of hand that they could not sweep it under the rug, i.e. Berkeley protest. If you read further into that story you will see much similar to Baltimore and Charlottesville the Berkeley police had their police to turn the other way while allowing these domestic terrorist to blend in with the other marchers which led to the assaults. This state is unfortunately being run into the ground by corrupt Jerry Brown and his democrat mafia but yet you've got leftist on here worried about skinheads and nazis! Talk about a red herring

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post

Hyper PC leftists pull "Gone with the Wind" from Memphis theater. Coming to a town near you, KFC Colonel Sanders to be replaced by Foghorn Leghorn among other images that can be perceived as racist by the lefty loons, next up burning of books with any reference to the confederate, southern life, slavery, civil war, etc. Congratulations we've come full circle A la George Orwell.

Hyper PC leftists pull "Gone with the Wind" from Memphis theater. Coming to a town near you, KFC Colonel Sanders to be replaced by Foghorn Leghorn among other images that can be perceived as racist by the lefty loons, next up burning of books with any reference to the confederate, southern life, slavery, civil war, etc. Congratulations we've come full circle A la George Orwell.
    That is true that the Left try's to be too politically correct. In contrast the Republicans just don't give a xxxx about how anything looks or sounds!!! When former VP Dick Cheney was asked about how something would look??? He gave an answer that totally sums up the Republicans position. "SO!!!"But If I had to pick a group to support, I would pick the group that cares about peoples feelings or how something looks or sounds. Over the one that believes in winning at all cost!!! The Republicans will lie (look at Trump) Cheat (Voter ID Laws) or want to recruit any fringe group that will vote for them. (White Supremacists)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-29-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast