Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Me

Tucker, be part of the RESIST movement rinse and repeat! So Now Mitch McConnell speaks for all conservatives? My portfolios are going through the roof and it's only going to get better with the tax cuts proposed. Thanks for all the losing huh??

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok, so we have Fake News and "not a definitive News agency" who reports the Truth. That's a convenient way to judge News sources if your the President or one of his followers.

What about the Presidents own mouth??? The Fake News outlets are reporting in the 7 months President Trump been in office. He's told 1,058 lies since he's been President. (he hasn't retracted or apologized for any of them that I know about) Yet what you and other's call Fake News, when something is pointed out as being inaccurate as they reported it. They will then retract, apologizes and some cases "Fire the reporter's who reported inaccurate facts!!!"

So with that standard, when do we fire the President????? lol Mitch McConnell said today, "Trumps Presidency is doomed to fail!!!" Face facts, anyone who hitches their wagon to the failed Trump train. Will go down in Flames with him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Tucker, be part of the RESIST movement rinse and repeat! So Now Mitch McConnell speaks for all conservatives? My portfolios are going through the roof and it's only going to get better with the tax cuts proposed. Thanks for all the losing huh??
    Mitch McConnell leader of the Senate, does speak for all Conservatives if you want some legislation passed!!! Such as your "TAX CUTS!!" Come on Steelhead your making this too easy!!!! Trump did increase the rise in the stock market some what. But you really also have to thank Janice Yelstein of the Feds. (I think I got her name right) Her policy's now are driving the Stock Market increases more then anything Trump does. The Stock Market doesn't like unpredictable events. If Trump was driving the Market now, it wouldn't be doing as well as it is. (Thank the Feds for that) What happens if the Republicans can't get tax reform done. (it's not a done deal by any stretch of the imagination) Are your stocks going to then stumble and tumble???? I don't think so, because the Trump effect is really not driving the market any more!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-22-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And then you say this?

And....a dozen?

Name a dozen Communist countries in Asia.
    I came up with 5 Communist countries in Asia. 1. North Korea 2. China 3. Vietnam 4. Laos 5. Cambodia
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-23-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    Come on dude, while I think you have brought up some valid points,
    Our president Dosent know how to speak the truth. Really, how can anyone defend this guy? He is full of ****.
    Even his own party is backing away from him.
    But the problem is, a lot of his rabid voting base doubled down time after time during the campaign.

So now it's time to back up their choice, or admit they made a bad decision.

And pigs will sooner fly before that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    So, now we are liberal commie fascists? LOL That's a contradiction in terms.
    Yeah, I saw that too.

We're fascists and antifas now.

Which one is it? You can't be both.

Oh yeah, we are fascists and antifascists at the same time. LOL How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Oh yeah, we are fascists and antifascists at the same time. LOL How does that work?
    The constant contradictions, reference to fake statistics, blanket arguments and otherwise illogical talking points sure reminds me of some one.

Apparently the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

You see that awesome speech from Phoenix?

Wish he condemned the Nazis as vociferously as he does the media.

Yes Lefty showed me he can google the meaning of fascism and provided a definition and here you are spouting the same but maybe i need to scale it up a bit since you think as liberals you are so vastly superior and more educated because according to the polls and surveys liberals are the smartest people!
    The antifascists by name are actually practicing fascism and carrying out the very acts of fascism that they think they are fighting against... To suppress free thought and any opposition that doesn't jive with their own ideologies. Opinions that goes against the media outlet propaganda is considered fringe and discounted out of hand. The DNC and only democrats know what is best for you!
    Riot Shower and Repeat soldiers of the resistance, I salute you

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    The constant contradictions, reference to fake statistics, blanket arguments and otherwise illogical talking points sure reminds me of some one.

Apparently the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

You see that awesome speech from Phoenix?

Wish he condemned the Nazis as vociferously as he does the media.

Yes Lefty showed me he can google the meaning of fascism and provided a definition and here you are spouting the same.
    Definition? Definition or not, you just called "us liberals" AntiFas in the beginning, then called us fascists. No definition was needed to show your contradiction. You did it all by yourself.

but maybe i need to scale it up a bit since you think as liberals you are so vastly superior and more educated because according to the polls and surveys liberals are the smartest people!
    Hey, I'm not the one who just called "us liberals" antifascists and fascists in the same thread. That was all your doing.

The antifascists by name are actually practicing fascism and carrying out the very acts of fascism that they think they are fighting against...
    You can't call us fascists because these guys already embraced the name.

You'll have to choose something else.

Soldiers of the resistance, I salute you
    Yeah, because being a soldier against Nazis and white supremacists is so bad.

Arguing with a die hard Trump supporter is like wrestling a pig in the mud. No matter how many times you pin it down, it thinks it's winning and actually enjoys wrestling in the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Arguing with a die hard Trump supporter is like wrestling a pig in the mud. No matter how many times you pin it down, it thinks it's winning and actually enjoys wrestling in the mud.
    What you say is true about a "True" Trump supporter and they will never change their mind. However, that's only 35% of the voters!!! He can't win re-election with that number. So our little discussions are for the other 25% swing voters. Who may have voted for Obama in 2008 and were disappointed. Who then voted for Trump in 2016 and should now be shaking in their boots!!!! Look folks, "NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MIRACLE WORKERS!!!" So when you have a choice, like a "not so perfect Hillary" OR "A NUT JOB IN TRUMP" Just take the lessor of 2 EVILS!!!! I would vote for Kasich (who is a Republican) over some unknown Democrat (wouldn't know what your getting) if those were the choices!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-24-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast