Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Me

Yes BO sat idly by twiddling his thumb allowing the world to run roughshod over the U.S. Bending over backwards to put together a sham of a nuclear deal with Iran while sending them hundreds of millions of dollars... yah yah it was there money to begin with if you believe that fake news, convenient that it was sent to them on same day that hostages were released. Or allowing North Korea to go un check and continuing with the disaster that is known as NAFTA taking jobs away from Americans. The very fact that countries like Mexico, Canada and China are taking a different tone in wanting to renegotiate with Trump means they know they've been living off the fat all these years. And here you sit back and criticize Trump for being undiplomatic while fake news actually gave Kim Jong a higher grade than Trump in handling the missile test crisis. There are a dozen countries in Asia that would love you commies. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    That's the problem with you liberals, you like to lump everyone into boxes and appeal to extremes to make your argument.
    And then you say this?

There are a dozen countries in Asia that would love you commies.

And....a dozen?

Name a dozen Communist countries in Asia.

Yes BO sat idly by twiddling his thumb allowing the world to run roughshod over the U.S. Bending over backwards to put together a sham of a nuclear deal with Iran while sending them hundreds of millions of dollars... yah yah it was there money to begin with if you believe that fake news, convenient that it was sent to them on same day that hostages were released. Or allowing North Korea to go un check and continuing with the disaster that is known as NAFTA taking jobs away from Americans. The very fact that countries like Mexico, Canada and China are taking a different tone in wanting to renegotiate with Trump means they know they've been living off the fat all these years. And here you sit back and criticize Trump for being undiplomatic while fake news actually gave Kim Jong a higher grade than Trump in handling the missile test crisis. There are a dozen countries in Asia that would love you commies. Anything else?
    I watch and read all kinds of different News outlets. To make things easy, why don't you tell us all "who" reports the Real News??? That should be a simple question to answer.

I didnt know only Hillary supporters had the right to criticize, you're right you're all for free speech and freedom of expression until someone else's expression doesn't agree with yours. So in your ideal world everybody who doesn't support your opinion to remain quiet while you fascists have your way... right..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And then you say this?

And....a dozen?

Name a dozen Communist countries in Asia.
    Holy crap you pointed out an inaccurate statement, there isn't 12 in Asia. I was wrong, anything other gotcha moments you've discovered?

You watch all news outlets and have quoted several of them which i've already pointed out as being mouthpieces for Democratic party. You and Darkshadow have oft quoted on CNN, ABC, Wash Post and they've all being caught putting forth false storylines to fit their agenda. The falsehoods are too numerous for me to cite here and others have done plenty to point that out. Read the Fake news story post started by Dark shadow for examples :-)

You watch all news outlets and have quoted several of them which i've already pointed out as being mouthpieces for Democratic party. You and Darkshadow have oft quoted on CNN, ABC, Wash Post and they've all being caught putting forth false storylines to fit their agenda. The falsehoods are too numerous for me to cite here and others have done plenty to point that out. Read the Fake news story post started by Dark shadow for examples :-)
    You are avoiding my direct question. Who or What in your opinion reports the Real News????? I want to know this, so I can start watching, listening or reading the Truth!!!! You can't claim Fake News without disclosing what or who is reporting the Real News.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-22-2017 at 07:12 PM.

I've mentioned this before in other posts, there isn't a definitive authority on real news. When your inclination is to believe that NYT has to be real or Fox news or ABC as being purveyors of truth then unless they report something so salacious and untrue you will tend to take them at their word. That is not me, I don't have a go to source, I watch all media outlets ane make up my own mind. Have you seen me quote any conservative news source to defend my opinion? Never

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You are avoiding my direct question. Who or What in your opinion reports the Real News????? I want to know this, so I can start watching, listening or reading the Truth!!!! You can't claim Fake News without disclosing what or who is reporting the Real News.

. have oft quoted on CNN, ABC, Wash Post and they've all being caught putting forth false storylines to fit their agenda. The falsehoods are too numerous for me to cite here and others have done plenty to point that out. Read the Fake news story post started by Dark shadow for examples :-)
    Come on dude, while I think you have brought up some valid points,
    Our president Dosent know how to speak the truth. Really, how can anyone defend this guy? He is full of ****.
    Even his own party is backing away from him.

So, now we are liberal commie fascists? LOL That's a contradiction in terms.

Here is the definition of fascism: "fas·cism.
    [ˈfaSHˌizəm]

NOUN

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization."

Congratulations, Steelhead: You have just won a year's supply of Covfefe and a free bag of Alternative Facts. It's "Unpresidented."
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 08-22-2017 at 09:47 PM.

I've mentioned this before in other posts, there isn't a definitive authority on real news. When your inclination is to believe that NYT has to be real or Fox news or ABC as being purveyors of truth then unless they report something so salacious and untrue you will tend to take them at their word. That is not me, I don't have a go to source, I watch all media outlets ane make up my own mind. Have you seen me quote any conservative news source to defend my opinion? Never
    Ok, so we have Fake News and "not a definitive News agency" who reports the Truth. That's a convenient way to judge News sources if your the President or one of his followers.

What about the Presidents own mouth??? The Fake News outlets are reporting in the 7 months President Trump been in office. He's told 1,058 lies since he's been President. (he hasn't retracted or apologized for any of them that I know about) Yet what you and other's call Fake News, when something is pointed out as being inaccurate as they reported it. They will then retract, apologizes and some cases "Fire the reporter's who reported inaccurate facts!!!"

So with that standard, when do we fire the President????? lol Mitch McConnell said today, "Trumps Presidency is doomed to fail!!!" Face facts, anyone who hitches their wagon to the failed Trump train. Will go down in Flames with him!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-22-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast