Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Me

Here's another caption for you with a video, Dark Shadow.

Tiki Torch Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEMygEiSdc

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    CHUCKY, that comment wasn't made for you, I'm sorry if it was misconstrued.

My comment was made for all the idiots who had ZERO problems posting their rhetoric before the election, and now that the fire has gotten real hot in the kitchen, are suddenly absent from these discussions.

In fact, I give you major props for standing up for your values and not chickening out.

The other confederate flag bearing guys? Not so much. Hawgz? Dev? Isn't this the perfect time for you to relive your stance on waving the confederate flag? Where are you guys at?
    All good dude. Not mad at all. Dodgers are on and winning again!!

That's the problem with you liberals, you like to lump everyone into boxes and appeal to extremes to make your argument. Only your moral compass is the one that counts and any dissenting opinion constitution be damned . So all Trump supporters are alt right, anyone that supports Trump is a racist and supports nazis?

So one crazy guy runs a person over and all Trump supporters are heaped on the coals as condoning his action and considered racist nazis but where's the equivalency when that Bernie supporter actually targeted republican congress and had them on a hit list? How many days did they keep that on the news cycle compared to Charlottesville? You know why there were no mass protest and upheaval when Obama won because people had jobs. What about the Antifa and BLM home bred terrorist who cover their faces and carry clubs and weapons at conservative rallies? How come the media is not calling them out? They were doing that well before the Charlottesville rally. I'm still waiting for fake news media to run a story on the old woman getting dragged by a scum antifa Piece of S#IT wearing a mask that dragged her.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Thanks NatLeft...

But im waiting for the response from the (suddenly absent) alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    That's the problem with you liberals, you like to lump everyone into boxes and appeal to extremes to make your argument. Only your moral compass is the one that counts and any dissenting opinion constitution be damned . So all Trump supporters are alt right, anyone that supports Trump is a racist and supports nazis?

So one crazy guy runs a person over and all Trump supporters are heaped on the coals as condoning his action and considered racist nazis but where's the equivalency when that Bernie supporter actually targeted republican congress and had them on a hit list? How many days did they keep that on the news cycle compared to Charlottesville? You know why there were no mass protest and upheaval when Obama won because people had jobs. What about the Antifa and BLM home bred terrorist who cover their faces and carry clubs and weapons at conservative rallies? How come the media is not calling them out? They were doing that well before the Charlottesville rally. I'm still waiting for fake news media to run a story on the old woman getting dragged by a scum antifa Piece of S#IT wearing a mask that dragged her.
    Steelhead, awesome !!!!! Two thumbs up.

Let me respond to your first line and stop before you get to the extreme part. Conservatives think they are so unique!!!! (there not!!!) You can "lump them into boxes" and how they got there is by either nurture, nature or environment or any combination of the three.

Let's compare the differences between a Conservative and a Progressive.

A Conservative believes in Individualism vs Collectivism which Progressives believe in. Other words to describe individualism is, what's in it for me, or every man for himself. (there is winners and losers and that's ok) When asked about what do we do with the loser's to a Conservative. A typical answer is, "not my problem" or "I can't worry about that!!!" The problem with that is, in the United States there is a every widening Wealth Gap!!! The Rich keep getting richer and the middle class or lower keep getting poorer. That was a big reason Donald Trump won the Presidency!!! He said, (lied) I will bring your jobs back and America will be "Great" again. He's doing a great job of that isn't he!!! (not!!)

A Progressive on the other hand wants everyone to win!!! They support a graduated tax basis. (based on the ability to pay) Or a safety net for all it's citizens. Even Obama Care which was an income redistribution of wealth. The Super Rich will pay for some of the less fortunate peoples Health Insurance. (see why Republicans hated it so much) Progressives can point to country's in Europe who don't have Super Rich people or Super Poor people. Everyone is sort of in the middle, as a better system then what we have in America.

I do want to respond to the famous deflection of the right wing pundits. (who you are quoting) They keep calling out the liberal press of why they aren't reporting of the sins of Hillary Clinton or someone else like that. Who cares???? She lost and she is not our President!!!! What part of the government is she controlling now???? Or what foreign policy is "SHE" carrying out???? She is doing nothing!!! President Trump is running the Executive Branch of our government. So he is fair game for the press to report on or even criticize what he does. Once again False Equivalency!!!! That is the new standard of being a Conservative!!!!

When you talk about the shooter of the Republican soft ball team. They were plenty of coverage on him!!! He was a lone shooter, the KKK or the Nazi's are a continues group that's going to set up rally's for years to come. (with thousands of supporters) As for other Left hate groups, "I condemn all of them" the problem is the right wing hate groups now feel empowered by Trump!! So there will be a lot more of them showing up for rally's, then anything the Left can come up with.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-20-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Yes, it's individualism and competition versus collectivism and cooperation in a nutshell. By the way, I just read that Trump's approval ratings are in the 30s in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, those 3 key states that he was expected to lose but won. Voters in those states also favor Dems for Congress.

LOL Steelhead, let me get this straight. You say that all liberals are alike because we lump conservatives together. Talk about a self-contradiction. Nobody is saying that all liberals or all conservatives are alike, but a lot of people get their cues from the same sources (nurture).

Regarding violence, this article cites a study which finds that right wing extremists cause far more violence than left wing extremists.

All the politicians who were assassinated while I was growing up -- MLK, JFK, Bobby Kennedy -- were liberals.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factch...Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

Steelhead

I was just wondering if you read before you hit the post button.
    "So one crazy guy runs a person over and all Trump supporters are heaped on the coals as condoning his action and considered racist nazis but where's the equivalency when that Bernie supporter actually targeted republican congress and had them on a hit list?"
    You think this is the same? One crazy person runs over "a person"? He went full blast into a crowd EXACTLY like the ISIS terrorist in Spain did it. WTH? Unfortunately an innocent woman died, but fortunately a lot more didn't.
    I'm not liberal or conservative, because they've both lost their way.. I will leave it best said by Forrest Gump "stupid is as stupid does" no matter the party affiliation.
    I no more support these idiot antifa jacka$$ than you support the racist white supremacist and if you do support them, then well, we're kind of done with this conversation.
    The people in the middle need to talk and help the rest to talk as well. Division will bring us all down and it won't matter what party you 'were'.

Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    steelhead

i was just wondering if you read before you hit the post button.
    "so one crazy guy runs a person over and all trump supporters are heaped on the coals as condoning his action and considered racist nazis but where's the equivalency when that bernie supporter actually targeted republican congress and had them on a hit list?"
    you think this is the same? One crazy person runs over "a person"? He went full blast into a crowd exactly like the isis terrorist in spain did it. Wth? Unfortunately an innocent woman died, but fortunately a lot more didn't.
    I'm not liberal or conservative, because they've both lost their way.. I will leave it best said by forrest gump "stupid is as stupid does" no matter the party affiliation.
    I no more support these idiot antifa jacka$$ than you support the racist white supremacist and if you do support them, then well, we're kind of done with this conversation.
    The people in the middle need to talk and help the rest to talk as well. Division will bring us all down and it won't matter what party you 'were'.
    img_3679.png

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    img_3679.png
    Dang. I'm new at this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast