Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Anybody heard from Smitty?

Default Anybody heard from Smitty?

He and Trout Only always had great posts to contribute

How's the water level doing at South Lake ??? Any fishing reports.

Normally I'd be expecting to get a Perch -Crowley report coming from ole Smitty

He used to post all the time. Bummer. I did buy one of his fishing books tho.

He and his folks that run Parcher's mainly posts on Facebook lately. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...id=79705363136 . They keep it updated fairly regularly...

I heard that TO got fed up with this board (like sooooo many others) and moved on...permanently. He posts now on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by sandtrout View Post
    I heard that TO got fed up with this board (like sooooo many others) and moved on...permanently. He posts now on Facebook.
    like sooooo many others, most of them had 1 thing in common. They didn't think their poo stunk!!! (tell me that wasn't true about T/O!!!) When it was pointed out by others it did, they packed their marbles and went some where else. I'm on the Facebook forum T/O is posting on. It's a saltwater forum, so he's small potatoes in there. Guess who his biggest Fan is on that forum???? DockRat!!!! But he goes by his real name in there.

Quote Originally Posted by sandtrout View Post
    Dude TO did not move on voluntarily I believe. He was as much an instigator as the other side and if you buy into the "fed up" argument, I know I do, then he was as much a part of the cause as anybody.

Smitty on the other hand was nothing but a positive resource.
    Last edited by seal; 11-02-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    like sooooo many others, most of them had 1 thing in common. They didn't think their poo stunk!!! (tell me that wasn't true about T/O!!!) When it was pointed out by others it did, they packed their marbles and went some where else. I'm on the Facebook forum T/O is posting on. It's a saltwater forum, so he's small potatoes in there. Guess who his biggest Fan is on that forum???? DockRat!!!! But he goes by his real name in there.
    He's on other Facebook forums also posting boat shots with dead stripers everywhere, definitely knows how to fish I never understood the Bako boys and him playing who's got the biggest, and I'm not talking about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    He's on other Facebook forums also posting boat shots with dead stripers everywhere, definitely knows how to fish I never understood the Bako boys and him playing who's got the biggest, and I'm not talking about fish.
    I could explain it to you, but trust me it was all T/O's fault!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-02-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I could explain it to you, but trust me it was all T/O's fault!!! lol
    Blake Shelton loss 40 lbs with Vita Fit pills!