Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Return to F'Mount

Default Return to F'Mount

Hit Fairmount for the first time in 7 years and ended up with a dink. No signs of fishmounter. But I was entertained by the native bush dwellers threatening to kill each other. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170806_062912086.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	50229  

You didn't see me? I was there, but it was late in the day. Use a 1/16 oz Bitsy Bug in green pumpkin with a 4" curly tail Roboworm Bold Bluegill trailer. Killer in the trees..

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    But I was entertained by the native bush dwellers threatening to kill each other. LOL
    Now that would be a video for youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Hit Fairmount for the first time in 7 years and ended up with a dink. No signs of fishmounter. But I was entertained by the native bush dwellers threatening to kill each other. LOL

Are you still hanging around the rose garden with Moto? LMAO!!

Glad your back Danny ......

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    You didn't see me? I was there, but it was late in the day. Use a 1/16 oz Bitsy Bug in green pumpkin with a 4" curly tail Roboworm Bold Bluegill trailer. Killer in the trees..
    I was there at sunrise. I've always done way better at night there, but I won't go out there at night without another pair of eyes lol Water looks a lot cleaner than than it had in the past. I was busting up when I saw the guy who always tosses the spinnerbait worked his way by. I don't think I've ever been there in a morning without seeing him tossing that spinnerbait.

Kind of sucks that a lot of the little ponds I used to fish have all dried up.
    Last edited by Danny300; 08-08-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Are you still hanging around the rose garden with Moto? LMAO!!

Glad your back Danny ......
    Moto is the mayor of the rose garden. That guy is up work in San Fran. working on a run for Governor. Not back for long I'm out of here Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Now that would be a video for youtube.
    I had looked at the video camera before I left. And, didn't take it. I was kicking myself when the guy in the pj's was going crazy

What's up bro. Still talk to Moto?