Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: No Fishing Near Docks + Report

there is actually quite a few flathead catfish in Perris and a ton in DVL .. I saw Sumoninja up there that day as I was tubing the same area last week .. As far as keeping the bass it is not bad and it is your right too keep 2 LMB . Looking at it from a scientific point of view keeping the 15-16" bass is not a huge problem as they over compete with the larger bass for food , thus stunting or slowing growth rates .. Perris would benefit like the older days when the water was higher and go back to the 12" / 5 fish limit to elevate some of the pressure on the larger models . The bass spawn over the last few years from what I have seen has been huge and it would be in no way harmful to the bass population in there to make that change again . Would love too see it back like the glory days in Perris where catching larger model bass was a thing on the regular .

Way to go on that kitty Sumoninja and the panfish
    Last edited by Misfitdog; 10-07-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789