Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: laguna lake update 7/30/2017 (and a bit of information on Ralph b Clark)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default laguna lake update 7/30/2017 (and a bit of information on Ralph b Clark)

It's my first time doing one of these however, I hope it informs about the area.Anyway I just went fishing about 3 hours and 30 minutes ago,have yet to see top water bite although I did see jumping bass around the weed area were the three creek ponds are.Therefore I though the bite was gonna be good today and it was, I was testing up some flukes and big TRDs but got one questionable bite on the TRD only. Almost all of the fisherman there were mainly focusing on covering ground when it the bass were not even in the mode to bite.However, around 4 pm I headed back to the weeds and starting fishing for the bass that hang their. I was surprised that I ended up being the only to catch bass at the time (they both were around 1-2) , i'm pretty sure that some other people did manage to catch some bass however, it was still cool to hook up on the bass.

Now, for the stuff about Ralph b Clark park is that the bass are also very active like laguna. I went yesterday around 7pm and it looked like that there can be top water action, although I did not manage to catch any of them, they were biting on the black and blue flake senkos. A guy caught around 5 fish on the same day to what I heard however the bass were small.Anyway that was the report and I do not know how to end the post so Bye

(update) here's the address

3120 Lakeview Dr, Fullerton, CA 92835
    laguna is in fullerton not riverside
    Last edited by Shadow_sos; 08-01-2017 at 11:38 AM.