Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John McCain is a real American Hero!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yes, just like Manafort and Flynn.

Very stand up guys.
    Only time will tell. We will see. Make America great again!! If the person is not good for the job then your fired!! Kinda like the real world unless you are in a union then you get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Only time will tell. We will see.
    Umm....you do keep up to date on politics, right?

Because both resigned for, as you put it, "polluting the swamp." So, can you let us know how someone who vowed to "drain the swamp" keeps electing swamp monsters?

Make America great again!! If the person is not good for the job then your fired!! Kinda like the real world unless you are in a union then you get promoted
    I know many a union worker that would not agree with this statement. And again, you're speaking Parrot. Any original thoughts or analysis on anything?

Umm....you do keep up to date on politics, right?

Because both resigned for, as you put it, "polluting the swamp." So, can you let us know how someone who vowed to "drain the swamp" keeps electing swamp monsters?

I know many a union worker that would not agree with this statement. And again, you're speaking Parrot. Any original thoughts or analysis on anything?
    Resigned? Bottom line they were fired for doing a terrible job. Unions are the downfall of this country. Take take take. My analysis is get rid of the free handouts and get people working. Paying taxes. When you have 4 people in a wagon and only one person is pulling it something is wrong.

Resigned? Bottom line they were fired for doing a terrible job.
    Personally, I would've have rather resigned than actually gotten fired, but thanks for clearing that up.

But who happened to hire these guys? These weren't legacy appointees from the Obama administration. I've held jobs at the Gap longer than these guys did their jobs, plus I didn't have the Feds breathing down my neck in investigations after all was said and done. So how do you drain the swamp when the individuals being hired or appointed reek of the same water?

Unions are the downfall of this country. Take take take. My analysis is get rid of the free handouts and get people working. Paying taxes. When you have 4 people in a wagon and only one person is pulling it something is wrong.
    Various interesting points brought up. Care to expand on any of them?

Personally, I would've have rather resigned than actually gotten fired, but thanks for clearing that up.

But who happened to hire these guys? These weren't legacy appointees from the Obama administration. I've held jobs at the Gap longer than these guys did their jobs, plus I didn't have the Feds breathing down my neck in investigations after all was said and done. So how do you drain the swamp when the individuals being hired or appointed reek of the same water?

Various interesting points brought up. Care to expand on any of them?
    Trump hired these guys. Like I said if your not doing a good job then your fired. Kinda like the real world. for example the city of Los Angeles union they have a 15 billion dollar shortfall on there pension plan. Guess who is gonna pay for this? Me and you

Trump hired these guys. Like I said if your not doing a good job then your fired. Kinda like the real world.
    Chuck, this is not a reality television show. We, as a nation, do not have the luxury of dropping novices into important positions and then clipping them left and right when they fail to do our bidding. They do not serve at the pleasure of the Great Orangutan. They serve us.

When you fail to properly qualify and vet your appointees, you get the clown-car staff the administration straps itself with now. And months of this nation's political credibility are wasted for the sake of a single man's vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Chuck, this is not a reality television show. We, as a nation, do not have the luxury of dropping novices into important positions and then clipping them left and right when they fail to do our bidding. They do not serve at the pleasure of the Great Orangutan. They serve us.

When you fail to properly qualify and vet your appointees, you get the clown-car staff the administration straps itself with now. And months of this nation's political credibility are wasted for the sake of a single man's vain.
    I agree...... but if it's not the right
    Person for the job then your fired. Kinda like the real world.

I agree...... but if it's not the right
    Person for the job then your fired. Kinda like the real world.
    Get in your underground bunkers now!!!
    We have an agreement!

Chucky,
    You still seem to not get that these people should never have been put in these positions to begin with. He's putting family, friends, wedding planners, acquaintances and anyone he owes anything to into offices without the slightest idea of what they're doing. That is the problem. It also makes me wonder what he will do for foreign countries that he's indebted to. Seems eager to give everything to anyone at this point. Not a lot of thought going into anything, just emotions and we see how he handles that. Scary.
    It's really causing the world to view us as week and petty. We can't afford this.
    We're becoming like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. A crazy, bitter, angry guy with more guns than sense screaming "get off my lawn"!.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Get in your underground bunkers now!!!
    We have an agreement!

Chucky,
    You still seem to not get that these people should never have been put in these positions to begin with. He's putting family, friends, wedding planners, acquaintances and anyone he owes anything to into offices without the slightest idea of what they're doing. That is the problem. It also makes me wonder what he will do for foreign countries that he's indebted to. Seems eager to give everything to anyone at this point. Not a lot of thought going into anything, just emotions and we see how he handles that. Scary.
    It's really causing the world to view us as week and petty. We can't afford this.
    We're becoming like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. A crazy, bitter, angry guy with more guns than sense screaming "get off my lawn"!.
    We're at the point where The Onion is just running regular headlines now.

A lot of people kept believing the Onion's headlines even when they were sarcastic. Sad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123