Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Great Reel for Great Price

Default Great Reel for Great Price

I was recently introduced to a new fishing company called Piscifun. One of there specialties is high quality fishing reels with prices that won't break the bank. In this video I am describing the features of the Honor 3000 Spinning reel and taking it out on the lake for the first spin. I am fishing for walleye on a tough bite day, but with the help of my deeper sonar I am able to find the fish and slow things right down in order to convince some to bite. The action goes a little crazy and this reel is everything I need to get the job done. I am really happy with this reel. It feels great, cranks great and has a silky smooth drag. I give it two thumbs up.

I was actually pretty surprised for the price this real really impressed me. Sometimes when you get stuff to try it's actually hard to do the reviews, but hey if you need a reel 60 bucks is great for this one.
    Thanks for watching.

That looks interesting. will check that out