Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 7/19/17 1st and 2nd cast kind of.

Default 7/19/17 1st and 2nd cast kind of.

got to upper westside at 11 am. water is lower now so can hike around to the cliffy (though i was at the point before it) spot again. first cast i hook up a decent one. takes a jump and toss the hook. so i set up a bait and wait(medium nightcrawler) on ultra light on the point. less then 5 minutes later while i was throwing dropshot on my main rod. heard the bait and wait bell ring thought it was wind but i pulled up and checked it anyways and it had a decent largie on. worked the west side till around 2. got a couple bites a super dink got off my lipless crank. got a few small bluegills in the cove before i headed to lagoon. went to lagoon for couple hours its still really mossy shoreline to around 15 yards out. they were dumping water in from top.
    here the vid if you want to check it out. shows the fails the one decent one i got and the small bluegills. cya
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lb1To-JUus
    Last edited by jdogg661420; 07-19-2017 at 11:19 PM.