Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Huntington Harbor Evening Session

Default Huntington Harbor Evening Session

I decided to take advantage of the long days and got in an evening session the other day after work.

I was concerned about the wind, so I went to Humboldt Beach because the tide was up and I knew I could fish in close to the walls where there would be no wind and that turned out to be true, even though the wind wasn't bad - breezy is more like it.

The water and air were both 80. Sweet.

At one point, the sun was down, but it was still twilight and I was kicking along and admiring the beautiful sunset view of sky and clouds and palm trees and water and I looked over to my right and saw a guy standing on his multi-million dollar balcony, admiring the same view. He saw me and raised his wine glass in salute and I waved back.

So even though the fish I caught were all small, I still had fun and I had multi-million dollar views the whole time.

Happy fishing!

Nice video Bob,actually in a fishing session,I'd rather catch many little ones than only one or two legals,a big part of the rush to me is the bite and hook set,wtg!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice video Bob,actually in a fishing session,I'd rather catch many little ones than only one or two legals,a big part of the rush to me is the bite and hook set,wtg!

Cya Tuna Vic
    I'm the same way TV. My buddy can't understand why I'd downsize to ultralight and catch 50 6-12" bass when fishing's slow. I'll be catching them every cast and he'll continue with the big bait waiting for the big fish. I just like to catch whatever will cooperate in giving me a cheap thrill of setting the hook and catching. 10" bass are fun on 4# line and top water.