Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Bishop Creek

Default Bishop Creek

fished the creek just below Sabrina and caught my limit real quick, 4 caught on jigs and one on a plastic worm. Originally went to fish around lone pine but after looking at the sand trap and driving up stream, the creek was way too fast. Also tried owens river around Bishop and the water was very murky, never got a bite.

Thanks for the info. I was planning on staying around lone pine or idependance, but after reading your other post, I think I will also head to Bishop. Did you get a chance to fish intake 2? Never tried that place before. How about the bishop reservoir?

Have never heard of Bishop Reservoir. Where is that about the PV - Power plant and canyon?

Sorry, I meant pleasant valley reservoir.

no problema hermano

I've never fished the intake but when I drove by it in the afternoon it looked pretty crowded with all the parked cars. Didn't fish pleasant valley, a guy I talked to mentioned he'd been up there a while ago and the banks were real muddy, not sure how it is now.