im not sure where my original post went so here it is again...

So far this summer has been one of the best bass fishing Summers at DVL in recent memory..
The water is beautiful and the visibility is 12-14 ft.
And best of all... THE BASS ARE EATING!!!!!

I've been hitting DVL a lot lately and we've been hammering the bass.. Im personally fishing deeper stuff because I have found some schools of bigger bass stacked up on outside structure. But there are also bass to be caught along the shoreline in the bushes and on the rock around the entire lake..

I was there sunday till noon and we had about 16 bass from 2 1/2 lbs - 6 lbs. All my fish came from 20-40ft on off shore structure spots.. As I mentioned all my fish were offshore away from the bank... And my spots are loaded with bass eager to bite.. yesterday I only fished two of my spots back and forth the entire time because these bass feed at certain times so to be there when they are feeding is very important.

I'm fishing very slowly which is one of the big keys to getting bit right now especially by the bigger bass.. As soon as you are thinking you are fishing slow, then slow down some more and you'll get bit...
I'm getting fish on Texas rigs and Dropshot both with small baits..

Nothing has changed over the last two months almost for me... I'm still fishing the same spots and using the same baits and techniques... IF ITS NOT BROKE WHY FIX IT...
But if plan A or B doesn't work...I always have a plan C, D and E... Im always prepared!!

We've been catching good numbers of bass with BIG bass mixed in each and every time I'm there.. Sunday was NO DIFFERENT as we had ALOTof fish between 3 1/2-6 lbs., And our best 5 bass would have weighed over 22lbs..

If you are ready for a fun day on DVL with me just call me or PM me here and Ill get back to you and we'll book your trip...

Here's a picture of a Solid 5 3/4 lb. Summer Bass from yesterday... these fish are getting fat on the shad...So they are looking healthy and they pull hard..

ITS A GREAT TIME TO HIT DVL..... get ahold of me and lets go fishing!!!! You can PM me your number and Ill call you.. Or you can just call me..

Follow me on Facebook at Pete Marino Fishing
Ill be doing a giveaway this week so if you haven't already Liked my page, get it done to be eligible for the giveaway later this week..

Pete
(909) 241-8283 cell