One of the big questions I had about float tubing when I was thinking of buying a tube was where to go?

I didn't really understand that "launching" is best accomplished from a sandy beach where you can simply walk into the water. You can flop into the tube from a dock that isn't too high, but it's a hassle and not really necessary for anywhere that I go.

Because I didn't know any better, I started out going to regular boat launch ramps. They offer ample parking and easy access to the water and sometimes are the best option. But for lots of places, there are better options and Los Alamitos Bay is one of those places that offers free parking and easy access to the water, if you know where to go.

So I've decided to add "Where to go" videos to my channel in order to help people get started in this great sport of float tube fishing. Naturally, if it works for a float tube, it will work for a kayak, or even the guys fishing from Stand Up Paddleboards. I just discovered that SUP fishing is a thing now.

I've integrated some "where to go" info in my videos before but by creating this featured series, I hope to make it easier for people to find this information and get themselves off the shore and onto the water!

Happy fishing!