Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fairmount 6/13/17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fairmount 6/13/17

After 3 unsuccessful trips to the pudd I tried my luck at Fairmount again. 4 bites, 2 fish. 1lb 13oz and my PB at fairmount 4lbs even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSaNcjJHho

That's the best that I have ever seen anyone do at Fairmount Park! Good show!

zerolynx21 - Nice going. Cool videos too. This morning I drove by that spot and there were 3 guys bass fishing right there. Maybe one of them was you?..

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    zerolynx21 - Nice going. Cool videos too. This morning I drove by that spot and there were 3 guys bass fishing right there. Maybe one of them was you?..

Thanks guys. And no that wasn't me. Im usually wearing a raiders hat and sunglasses. I might be there Sunday or Monday.

zerolynx21 - I'm pretty sure I've met and talked to you there at FP. I live close by so I fish there a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    zerolynx21 - I'm pretty sure I've met and talked to you there at FP. I live close by so I fish there a lot.
    Fishing at Fairmont Park is like watching the Uncle Steve videos on You Tube. "Hello boys and girls, of all ages."