Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Flips Fishing  Pete Marino Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fairmount 6/13/17

  1. #1

    Default Fairmount 6/13/17

    After 3 unsuccessful trips to the pudd I tried my luck at Fairmount again. 4 bites, 2 fish. 1lb 13oz and my PB at fairmount 4lbs even.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSaNcjJHho

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    423

    Default

    That's the best that I have ever seen anyone do at Fairmount Park! Good show!

  3. #3

    Default

    zerolynx21 - Nice going. Cool videos too. This morning I drove by that spot and there were 3 guys bass fishing right there. Maybe one of them was you?..

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    zerolynx21 - Nice going. Cool videos too. This morning I drove by that spot and there were 3 guys bass fishing right there. Maybe one of them was you?..


    Thanks guys. And no that wasn't me. Im usually wearing a raiders hat and sunglasses. I might be there Sunday or Monday.

  5. #5

    Default

    zerolynx21 - I'm pretty sure I've met and talked to you there at FP. I live close by so I fish there a lot.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    sa bernardino
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    zerolynx21 - I'm pretty sure I've met and talked to you there at FP. I live close by so I fish there a lot.
    Fishing at Fairmont Park is like watching the Uncle Steve videos on You Tube. "Hello boys and girls, of all ages."

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Fishing at Fairmont Park is like watching the Uncle Steve videos on You Tube. "Hello boys and girls, of all ages."

    I watched a few of those videos and I still don't get your reference?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    sa bernardino
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerolynx21 View Post
    I watched a few of those videos and I still don't get your reference?
    When you watch the vids, he catches panfish and the occasional bass. Same as Fairmont fishing, same styles.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    When you watch the vids, he catches panfish and the occasional bass. Same as Fairmont fishing, same styles.
    Oh okay. But that's pretty much how every city park lake is. Only difference is they rarely stock fairmount with catfish or trout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •