Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fairmount 6/13/17

Default Fairmount 6/13/17

After 3 unsuccessful trips to the pudd I tried my luck at Fairmount again. 4 bites, 2 fish. 1lb 13oz and my PB at fairmount 4lbs even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSaNcjJHho

That's the best that I have ever seen anyone do at Fairmount Park! Good show!

zerolynx21 - Nice going. Cool videos too. This morning I drove by that spot and there were 3 guys bass fishing right there. Maybe one of them was you?..

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    zerolynx21 - Nice going. Cool videos too. This morning I drove by that spot and there were 3 guys bass fishing right there. Maybe one of them was you?..

Thanks guys. And no that wasn't me. Im usually wearing a raiders hat and sunglasses. I might be there Sunday or Monday.

zerolynx21 - I'm pretty sure I've met and talked to you there at FP. I live close by so I fish there a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    zerolynx21 - I'm pretty sure I've met and talked to you there at FP. I live close by so I fish there a lot.
    Fishing at Fairmont Park is like watching the Uncle Steve videos on You Tube. "Hello boys and girls, of all ages."

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Fishing at Fairmont Park is like watching the Uncle Steve videos on You Tube. "Hello boys and girls, of all ages."

I watched a few of those videos and I still don't get your reference?

Quote Originally Posted by zerolynx21 View Post
    I watched a few of those videos and I still don't get your reference?
    When you watch the vids, he catches panfish and the occasional bass. Same as Fairmont fishing, same styles.

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    When you watch the vids, he catches panfish and the occasional bass. Same as Fairmont fishing, same styles.
    Oh okay. But that's pretty much how every city park lake is. Only difference is they rarely stock fairmount with catfish or trout.