Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fishing and exploring the Lone Pine - Bishop area: Video and Report

1. Default Fishing and exploring the Lone Pine - Bishop area: Video and Report

Finally got out to the Eastern Sierras this year. It's so beautiful, and it's great to see the rivers absolutely full of water with lots of snow on the mountains still. Of course, fishing was a challenge with the high and muddy conditions. I did more hiking around and checking out various waterways than usual, and less fishing. Did manage to land a few in a creek that is usually very thick with brush. Throwing small plastic worms after decorating too many trees with my flys. Here's the video:

Nice lookin peaceful area. I have no clue where abouts you were in the Owens Valley. Not wantin to steal your honey hole ... just never seen anything like it. Must be somewhere in the Lone Pine area.

The fire really cleared out a lot of brush, should be much better access this summer.

John

Nice video,great scenery,actually headed to June Lake in august,thanks for the vid!

Cya Tuna Vic

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Nice lookin peaceful area. I have no clue where abouts you were in the Owens Valley. Not wantin to steal your honey hole ... just never seen anything like it. Must be somewhere in the Lone Pine area.
    not much of a honey hole right now with all the fast moving water, but come later summer should be fantastic. You aren't too far off with your guess.