Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Area Trout

Default Area Trout

Hi everyone, i hope you likes my last video about trout fishing!
    Check out my channel and subscribe!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAQ...confirmation=1

Video shows but link says channel does not exist. This appears to be from Italy and there seems to be some loud red flags waving from my spam detector. Nice video and nice fish, though
    Last edited by Viejo; 05-30-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Maybe someone can explain....

What does the "area" mean when other countries refer to trout fishing?

I know Japan uses it quite a bit. Does that mean like, stream? Versus lake fishing which may have another word?

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Video shows but link says channel does not exist. This appears to be from Italy and there seems to be some loud red flags waving from my spam detector. Nice video and nice fish, though
    Thank you, yes i'm from Italy. I don't know why subscription link dont't work... i had to fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Maybe someone can explain....

What does the "area" mean when other countries refer to trout fishing?

I know Japan uses it quite a bit. Does that mean like, stream? Versus lake fishing which may have another word?
    Yes it's trout fishing in lake, japan style! with ultralight spinning rod and spoon or small hard bait with single barbless hook
    it's funny