Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend's REAL News - Trump's Son In Law Caught in the Latest Scandal :-(

Default This Weekend's REAL News - Trump's Son In Law Caught in the Latest Scandal :-(

To fellow Conservatives I'm sorry but with the constant bombardment of scandals surrounding this administration at some point they were going to find damning evidence that would swing public opinion to their side. Alas I finally decided after reading today's latest headline that day has come for me...:-(

The latest from a VERY reputable source ABC news has Jared Kushner now caught in the investigation.. WTH!

ABC learned from two unnamed sources of this game changing revelation to the investigation. ABC also mentions in story that the Washington Post was the first to report of this new Jared Kushner angle that hadn't come to light previously but the Post also reminded readers....

From the Post:
    "Russia occasionally attempts to deliberately disclose misleading information when it believes it is being monitored, allowing for the possibility that the request from Kushner did not actually occur, the Post story noted."

Wow compelling evidence huhhh??? So should I bet the farm on this one?

Original story
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repor...ry?id=47672306

"President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner talked with the Russian ambassador in December about establishing a back channel for communications, ABC News has learned from two sources.

The sources stress that the talk between Kushner and the Russian envoy about communications was focused on the U.S. response to the crisis in Syria and other policy-related matters.

The meeting, as ABC News has reported previously, took place at Trump Tower in New York and was also attended by Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who later became President Trump's short-lived national security adviser.

The Washington Post was the first to report that Kushner wanted to set up a secret back channel to communicate with Russian officials during the transition period between the election and Trump's inauguration.

The Post report cited communications intercepted by U.S. intelligence officials as Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow.

Russia occasionally attempts to deliberately disclose misleading information when it believes it is being monitored, allowing for the possibility that the request from Kushner did not actually occur, the Post story noted.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Boom!drop the mic

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    To fellow Conservatives I'm sorry but with the constant bombardment of scandals surrounding this administration at some point they were going to find damning evidence that would swing public opinion to their side. Alas I finally decided after reading today's latest headline that day has come for me...:-(

The latest from a VERY reputable source ABC news has Jared Kushner now caught in the investigation.. WTH!

ABC learned from two unnamed sources of this game changing revelation to the investigation. ABC also mentions in story that the Washington Post was the first to report of this new Jared Kushner angle that hadn't come to light previously but the Post also reminded readers....

From the Post:
    "Russia occasionally attempts to deliberately disclose misleading information when it believes it is being monitored, allowing for the possibility that the request from Kushner did not actually occur, the Post story noted."

Original story

"President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner talked with the Russian ambassador in December about establishing a back channel for communications, ABC News has learned from two sources.

The sources stress that the talk between Kushner and the Russian envoy about communications was focused on the U.S. response to the crisis in Syria and other policy-related matters.

The meeting, as ABC News has reported previously, took place at Trump Tower in New York and was also attended by Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who later became President Trump's short-lived national security adviser.

The Washington Post was the first to report that Kushner wanted to set up a secret back channel to communicate with Russian officials during the transition period between the election and Trump's inauguration.

The Post report cited communications intercepted by U.S. intelligence officials as Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow.

Russia occasionally attempts to deliberately disclose misleading information when it believes it is being monitored, allowing for the possibility that the request from Kushner did not actually occur, the Post story noted.
    Logical fallacy.

Or, as in your previous post, straw man. You fail.

Thanks for providing proof that Google is NOT everybody's friend and cannot fix ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Logical fallacy.

Or, as in your previous post, straw man. You fail.

From the Post:

Original story

With the latest allegations, All's I can say is, "that boy is in a Heep of a lot of trouble!!!"

Is he? I don't know first it was collusion then it was obstruction now it's just plain desperation....hang them for something!!! Puhleeze find something to hang our hat on because otherwise all the people who voted for HRC are going to melt!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    With the latest allegations, All's I can say is, "that boy is in a Heep of a lot of trouble!!!"

Is he? I don't know first it was collusion then it was obstruction now it's just plain desperation....hang them for something!!! Puhleeze find something to hang our hat on because otherwise all the people who voted for HRC are going to melt!
    He's in trouble (Jared) because he lied, forgot, didn't mention on his "TOP SECRET CLEARANCE APPLICATION" that he was in a meeting with an agent of a foreign government during the campaign. That's why he's in a Heep of trouble!!!!! They spell out quite clearly the punishment for lying or omitting important information on your top secret clearance application.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    He's in trouble (Jared) because he lied, forgot, didn't mention on his "TOP SECRET CLEARANCE APPLICATION" that he was in a meeting with an agent of a foreign government during the campaign. That's why he's in a Heep of trouble!!!!! They spell out quite clearly the punishment for lying or omitting important information on your top secret clearance application.

Eye beaner feeshjjjjjing

Elotes

Eyes means lately

Waats
    Bean
    Goin
    On
    Widda
    Duh
    Russian
    Collision
    Sheet
    Elately?

Can anyone tell me?

Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Eye beaner feeshjjjjjing

Elotes

Eyes means lately

Waats
    Bean
    Goin
    On
    Widda
    Duh
    Russian
    Collision
    Sheet
    Elately?

Can anyone tell me?

Hmmm?
    There was more people at that secret meeting!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast