Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: castaic 5/24/17 water high lots of shoreline cut off. i rented boat..

Default castaic 5/24/17 water high lots of shoreline cut off. i rented boat..

landed a keeper got some dinks saw lots of dinks. saw a couple nice ones hitting topwater but was so random and long intervals. got first bluegill of year. after got gill though all the fish in vid hid or took off. lots of fish in water. bite to me is tough though. most my bites happened in same hour bluegill was at end of day though. it was cool getting him in 5 feet of water he was getting irritated at the bass checking out the go pro and all the fish around he came out chasing them ect. even when i dropped in the dropper loop nightcrawler, small bass tried to swoop on it i kept moving it from there towards where the bluegill was and he rushed them chased them off and then owned the worm.. lol. love to see it happen.
    check the vid. some underwater fry and dink school, dink landed, couple fails and a keeper landed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB9DUQjbTJY
    Last edited by jdogg661420; 05-25-2017 at 04:59 PM.

jdogg661420,

Thanks for sharing....great video!