Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Float Tube Fishing in Marina Del Rey

Default Float Tube Fishing in Marina Del Rey

Marina Del Rey is about the Northern limit of my one day fishing excursions, so I decided to give it a try. It's huge, so I knew going in that I would just be scratching the surface. My plan was to kick out to the jetties and fish the rocks, but I caught two fish in the first docks right off the beach where I launched, so I ended up fishing the docks and only got about half way to the jetties before it was time to head back in. Next time, I'll push for the rocks and work docks on the way back. Here's my catch report. I was tossing underspins and hookup baits.

Happy Fishing!

Very cool Bob,always enjoy your VERY informative reports and videos,if I ever decide to tube the salt,I will definitely refer to your vids for info,hey you gotta love them rod holder fish,right?
    It's even cool on a private skiff,your kicking back having lunch or a drink,you leave your rod in the holder and all of sudden you look over a your rods bendo! And the excitement starts,good times. Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic