Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 376

Thread: This Week's Fake News

  1. #21

    Default

    Said the guy who threw a bunch of **** against the wall hoping some of it would stick and when someone pointed out that it didn't screamed, but what about the other ****!! LOL No need to waste my time with , if you're going to pass off fake news as FACT when all it really is the work of an overactive imagination due to unnamed sources then you go ahead knock yourself out. Come back when you got something real and substantiated.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    OK, and the rest of the stories? Or is cherry picking and deflection the new strategy for the Trumpanzees? Surprised you didn't mention Benghazi or an email server, which is a commendable step up from the Cheeto in Chief's supporters.

    In any case, more Flynn goodies:



    This is the same guy that sought immunity for his testimony a few weeks ago.

    The same guy that said, "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

    And these are the Days of Our Lives.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    .
    ...
    ...
    ..




    .


    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
    .....
    ....
    ..
    .
    .




    .



















    .
    .....
    ....
    ..
    .
    .




    .





    sought vs granted is another form of deflection... ( or more of what the doyer's blue clown team does, mislead)


    implying that he's somehow guilty


    for seeking immunity... from his past statement?






    if he's guilty charge him


    if you want him to rat out YOUR president (not nacho president)


    then grant it














    but in flynn's seeking immunity... and you're misleading innuendo that the granted is guilty, by his past claim:


    "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."


    I say this...









    probably is not certainty,


    but it seems that net over your head is obstructing your brain waves from the energy of the universe



    or is it that your broken English is making it hard for you to get your point across?








    (you should sell that Piece Of Sheet net AND like pucker tucker... pull your head out too)














    .
    ...
    .....
    ..


    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-23-2017 at 03:34 AM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    .
    ...
    ...
    ..




    .









    sought vs granted is another form of deflection... ( or more of what the doyer's blue clown team does, mislead)


    implying that he's somehow guilty


    for seeking immunity... from his past statement?






    if he's guilty charge him


    if you want him to rat out YOUR president (not nacho president)


    then grant it














    but in flynn's seeking immunity... and you're misleading innuendo that the granted is guilty, by his past claim:


    "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

    I say this...









    probably is not certainty,


    but it seems that net over your head is obstructing your brain waves from the energy of the universe



    or is that your broken English is making it hard for you to get your point across?








    (you should sell that Piece Of Sheet net AND like pucker tucker... pull your head out too)














    .
    ...
    .....
    ..






    Dodger Fans, (not idiot Dodger Fans though)

    I really do like the Dodgers, been going to their games since 1966-1967?

    So please don't be offended, by my Doyers statement, I have friends who still call them that

    (you should hear me say
















    "Me love you longtime...")



















    right goog?






    lol







    ...
    ..
    .
    .....


    .

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    .
    ..
    ...


    ..


    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Said the guy who threw a bunch of **** against the wall hoping some of it would stick and when someone pointed out that it didn't screamed, but what about the other ****!! LOL No need to waste my time with , if you're going to pass off fake news as FACT when all it really is the work of an overactive imagination due to unnamed sources then you go ahead knock yourself out. Come back when you got something real and substantiated.

    steelhead,

    i didn't even see your post.

    all i saw was d umb as's screaming

    (about what, i couldn't tell you)

    but then i saw

    his little footnote about sought and granted



    i have to point out so much to this buffoon

    boards in the NCAA, buying and selling LL (which i got a laugh out of when he thought i'd bought it lol), his poetry (i think he actually thought i wrote that carly simon song, so he had to write his own poem) etc etc etc...



    his nonsense... what a bunch of nonsense.

    he's probably, make that with 99.9% certainty... tossing up brenty boys chili and stickin' to the wall...









    nrn, i know that stigma my name can bring... lol








    .
    ...
    .
    ....


  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Said the guy who threw a bunch of **** against the wall hoping some of it would stick and when someone pointed out that it didn't screamed, but what about the other ****!! LOL No need to waste my time with , if you're going to pass off fake news as FACT when all it really is the work of an overactive imagination due to unnamed sources then you go ahead knock yourself out. Come back when you got something real and substantiated.
    Water Gate took 3 years from the time of the burglary to it's conclusion. If time, as in people aren't already in Prison because of it, is your defense nothing happened!!! Time will come back and bite you in the Butt and prove how wrong you were.

    Your forgetting, investigations take time!! That doesn't even count the interference the White House did, (firing Comey) or what those fools did who were leading the Congressional investigations. If investigations didn't take time, Trump would have set a record, inaugurated and out in 100 days!!!

    Your giving the Fox News Defense. (Wheres the evidence???) It takes time!!!! Especially if Flynn is telling the truth that he has a story to tell. He could only be turning on a bigger fish then himself. (That's the VP or President)

    When people start to go to prison or resign, we will be adding your name to all the other Conservatives on here who vanished!!! When the truth of their ideas eventually plays out.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-23-2017 at 08:31 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Said the guy who threw a bunch of **** against the wall hoping some of it would stick and when someone pointed out that it didn't screamed, but what about the other ****!! LOL No need to waste my time with , if you're going to pass off fake news as FACT when all it really is the work of an overactive imagination due to unnamed sources then you go ahead knock yourself out. Come back when you got something real and substantiated.
    These are not unsubstantiated claims, and I've noticed Trumpanzees cannot distinguish between "news reports" and "opinion pieces."

    As I'm sure you're not aware, news agencies go through great pains to confirm their reports using multiple sources, because otherwise, they can get sued up the yin yang for publishing false reports. Your president probably already knows this, considering that in his previous life, he spent most of it in court, losing libel and slander lawsuits.

    You're confusing "anonymous" with "unsubstantiated," which are two totally different things.

    And, your allegation of "overactive imaginations" might apply to opinion pieces, but it does not apply to news reports and therefore, your allegation is no more or less valid than the opinion pieces you are (wrongly, I may add) lumping in with legitimate news reports.

    Yes, there is a lot of **** being thrown against the wall. You have the administration to blame for that. **** doesn't magically appear.

    What I do see is that you haven't addressed any of the other news reports that I've posted. Care to address any of them? Or is deflection your only recourse at this point?

    And oh, thanks for MAGA.

    Maybe this news bit might be up your alley since it deals with a "REAL NEWS" network like Fox. Hopefully no woman was groped during the time this story was making the rounds there.

    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/were...etracts-story/

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    ahahahahahaaaaaaa



    boards in the NCAA,

    buying and selling LL

    (which i got a laugh out of when he thought i'd bought it lol),

    his poetry

    (i think he actually thought i wrote that carly simon song,

    so he had to write his own poem)

    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]We Have No Secrets[/COLOR]
    Carly Simon





    We have no secrets
    We tell each other everything
    About the lovers in the past
    And why they didn't last
    We share a cast of characters from A to Z
    We know each others fantasies
    And though we know each other better when we explore
    Sometimes I wish
    Often I wish
    That I never knew some of those secrets of yours







    etc etc etc...





    buffoon.



    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-23-2017 at 06:34 PM.

  8. #28

    Default

    First off ALL these sources and stories you are quoting are opinion pieces. There is no fact to back it up, you can quote unnamed sources and claim them to be true all you want if it fits your alternate reality, not in the real world we live in. Are liberals so desperate to nail Trump on something, anything that they've forsaken reading comprehension?? Or maybe it's a trait that comes with the afflicted. To use your own words..you shouldn't use the word "presumably" because it makes an *** out of you and someone name Abel! Presumably is conjecture it is not evidence. What you ensembled here is a bunch of opinions there is an investigation open and they've found nothing so far, let it run it's course in the meantime figure out how you're going to deal with the reality that things may change, program and free services may go away, entitlement programs may go away, rule of law may actually be instituted

    On the integrity of your media
    The NYT and Wash Post are the epitome of fake news, do you remember when they ran a story of reason for Comey getting fired was because he asked for additional resources and Trump saw that as added pressure on the investigation and fired him?? Deputy Director said they had sufficient resources to conduct and saw no such request. How about the report that Rosenstein threatened to quit over Trump using his memo as a reason for the firing, no news there Rosenstein said he stood by the memo. Guess who ran those fake stories?? So when you run fake stories it's much like the story of the boy who cried wolf, pretty soon your credibility is questioned.
    Last edited by steelhead; 05-23-2017 at 07:03 PM.

  9. #29

    Default

    I must say, it is good to see signs of intelligent life on this forum. The very loud, conservative voices of the past, with which I used to argue on this website, seem to have faded, although I am familiarizing myself with a couple of newer ones.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 05-23-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    .
    ...
    ...
    ..


    ..




    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Water Gate took 3 years from the time of the burglary to it's conclusion. If time, as in people aren't already in Prison because of it, is your defense nothing happened!!! Time will come back and bite you in the Butt and prove how wrong you were.


    Your forgetting, investigations take time!! That doesn't even count the interference the White House did, (firing Comey) or what those fools did who were leading the Congressional investigations. If investigations didn't take time, Trump would have set a record, inaugurated and out in 100 days!!!


    Your giving the Fox News Defense. (Wheres the evidence???) It takes time!!!! Especially if Flynn is telling the truth that he has a story to tell. He could only be turning on a bigger fish then himself. (That's the VP or President)


    When people start to go to prison or resign, we will be adding your name to all the other Conservatives on here who vanished!!! When the truth of their ideas eventually plays out.







    more guesses?

    is it followed by a caveat?






    how about these guesses? you should make more guesses... for a good laugh...
































    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Well that's a good question????


    Let's look at the facts.




    He Killed Bin Laden.


    He is not panicking over immigration.


    I will end with my opening statement. Which ones of the Republican CLOWNS who are running for President could or would do a better job then Obama!!!!!!!

    in that movie... how many days did he let bin laden live after they found him? sheet, bin laden could have gone on a worldwide vacation tour. he could have easily slipped through obama's fingers... then whatdya got? it took that girl to finally convince everyone... unless zero dark thirty was completely fake... all CG i guess.

    Maybe he should have been panicking over immigration, our current president has to clean up that mess.


    Who can do better than d umb ama? well, it certainly wasn't and isn't clitn




    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    To answer the second question, Hillary will win because she is a women is a weak argument.


    I don't think Hillary will win because she is a female. Otherwise the Republican candidate (Fiorina) who is a women would be doing much better. Hillary will win because she has more to offer then Trump, Carson, Bush, Rubio or Cruz!!!!!!

    so, if she won't win for being a bleeder... did she lose because of it?

    Have you dems fingered that problem out yet?

    or are you still grabbing at the proverbial straws?

    What did she have to offer??? ahahahahhhhhaaaa, NOTHING! NO THING!








    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    We would really be doomed if ANY of the front running Republican candidates wins!!!!!


    DOOMED, oh we're all DOOMED! LOL

    run along chicken little






    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Trump is a nobody to me!!! I think Rubio is going to get the nomination. But I am curious why all the Demo bashing when all of the Republican candidates are right out of a clown car. Can't these people see Obama and Hillary are the smartest kids in the room compared to those people!!!! Yet they keep bashing them without even realizing the other Republican choices are all a joke!!!!!!! A joke if elected are given the nuclear codes to hold for safe keeping. Now that is real scary!!!! 4 dead in Benghazi compared to what those fools could really do as Commander in Chief.

    so, did rubio win?

    you got any other predictions we should heed?

    demo bashing?

    could be because you're all a bunch of cabeza buried in your as's morons...

    clitn is one of the smartest on the block?

    then, why'd she lose?

    and really, Benghazi?

    again?

    lol








    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've got a question for you. You've said in previous threads that you thought the Obamcare would unravel when the employer mandates kick in in 2016. Is this going to happen fast enough to hurt Hillary's chances to become President???? Or this will be a long slow death for Obamcare?????

    so, did dumbcare hurt clitn's chance?

    she's not my president...

    is she?

    is she yours?

    ahahahaaaa,

    what world have you been living on...

    who's your president on that planet???

    ahahhahhahhhaaaa....




    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Who are you calling a Troll???????? A Troll by definition is someone who is there only to cause trouble and contribute nothing of real value to a website. blah blah blah So once again who are you calling a Troll!! Why don't you just quit while you're behind!!!!!!!

    you've not contributed anything,

    nothing of value...

    wild d umb a prognostications... sure,

    you got that going for you...

    nothing of value there...

    yup, you're a troll...




    Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    I think we have come to a point in this country where the trump man is going to be elected, I personally like a lot that he says and the way he says it, I'm sure many feel the same way, I think if he's not elected it will be because the powers that be have other plans, and it will lead to civil war, and I mean real civil war, not the undercover war that passes for violent crime that exists now. I just hope all of the cop haters and race baiters can protect themselves.


    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That is scary!!!!! The fact is people believe what you just wrote. (no chance in hell anything you wrote will happen) I've been a member of this board since 2011 and don't have any plans on leaving. So if I bring up when the time is right, Trump didn't get elected and no sign of a Civil War. Maybe you'll take what other's (on the other side of the political fence) say a little more serious!!!!! Because what you wrote is crazy talk.

    guess we'll never find out if Theos' post is valid,

    he was right though, no? lol




    chance in hell?

    welcome to your own form of hell...


    what are you going to bring up?

    be able to bring up???

    well, at least you got the civil war part correct...

    but it takes time and we're not through with the investigation

    ... it takes what? 3 years?

    Serious?

    more serious? lol




    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I like to put my money where my mouth is!!!! I've got a World class steak dinner for 2 (any restaurant of their choice) payable by me to several FNN members, If any Republican candidate wins the Presidential election in 2016. If a Demorat wins the presidency, they owe me a redneck steak dinner with all the trimmings (a hotdog with catsup & mustard they can swipe from 7 eleven.)


    good thing no one took your bet...

    been eating chili dogs with those other 2 boys?

    what a sight...

    etch that in your memory...






    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I don't put them in for 2 reasons, 1. I'm a ugly F. Just yesterday I was eating some Tuna that I caught last weekend at my friends Glenn's house and he gave me some pictures of some fish we caught this year. (a couple of them were pretty good and I was totally surprised!!!) 2. Which is the really big reason, "I try to tell a story in all my fish reports and I want people to use THEIR IMAGANIATIONS to fill in some of the details!!!!" When I was in Elementary school, my teachers would read us famous children's book right after lunch. I remember hearing, James and the giant peach and Charlie & the chocolate factory among the books she would read before the movies ever came out. (never any pictures in these books) Every child would imagine the story a little different from each other. Had there been lot's of pictures or seeing the movie first, every person more or less would be seeing the same thing. Using words like a canvas let's people paint their own picture with their minds. Now isn't that a lot better then to show everybody a bunch of pictures and say, "here it is!!!!!"



    your spewed garbage reads like garbage...





    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    It wouldn't be fair for anyone to take the Republicans straight up against Madame Hillary. In football betting when a strong team plays against a weak team, the strong team must give up points to make it a fair bet. The stronger the team against a weaker opponent the more points have to be given up. So a $100 Steak dinner for 2, against a $1 hotdog and swiped condiments seems about right if the Republican candidate wins. I wouldn't want to take advantage of any one!!!!

    so, looks like clitn needed about 3 million points...

    yeah that would make it about even...

    oh yeah, electoral college votes... oops

    Yesssss.... (Use your best Yoda voice)

    the force was not with this one.




    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I don't disagree that after a while people like a change in party's of who's being President. The problem is the Republican field is sooo weak the Demorats win by just not being bat shitte crazy!!!!


    weak?


    weak?



    not crazy?


    no bat sheet crazy?


    oh, (think D umb s when you read this one... craesssy...


    did demorats win? did they? who won? really... who won?






    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Since several people have expressed their opinion that Obama is the worst President ever!!!!! I think the candidates from the other side who want to be the next President are fair game to make comparisons too. We all know the deep South is firmly in Republicans hands. So spoofing one of their local hero's seems rather appropriate. Jeff Foxworthy of Redneck comedy fame, once hosted a TV show called, "are you smarting then a fifth grader???" (no doubt Obama is) But your 3 leading Republican Candidates for President based upon what they have said recently, "makes you wonder if they are."


    What all 3 of them have done in the last week is confuse some vaguely semi related topic and make up an answer that fits their agenda. Let's start with Ben Carson. When talking about some strange symbol's that appear on the back of our $1 dollar bill. Good ole Ben started talking about the Star of David. (obviously to show his support of Israel.) Unfortunately for him no such symbol appears on our $1 dollar bill. We do have a Pyramid on the back of our $1, so if Ben wants to say something nice about Egypt. He can then make up some **** and bull story about that. In defense of Ben Carson, at one time the USA did use a 6 pointed star on one of their coins. (it does have a stark resemblance to a star of David) But this coin was a 3 cent piece minted between 1851-1873. The country of Israel was only a far fetched dream of the Jews back then.


    Let's start talking about the Trump man calling Bill Gates to shut down the part of the internet that Muslim extremist are using to recruit new followers. Really?????? The beauty of the Internet when it was designed by the Military, was that it could never be shut down. (too many paths a signal could go through) So when the Trump master said to call Bill Gates, it just showed he probably was dumber then a fifth grader. (most 5th graders know you can't shut down the Internet) Now had he said he was going to call Zuckerman (Facebook fame) to increase the monitoring of things posted on Facebook. There was a little bit that might have been able to be accomplished.


    I then saw good ole Senator Cruz today calling climate change, "pseudo science!!!" Really!!!! Climate deniers are getting pretty few and far between now a days. Unless you are not smarter then a 5th grader!!!!!


    The 3 top Republican candidates are running around talking CRAZY and then say, "please vote for me to be President!!!!" If any of them ever did become President of the United States. Obama in comparison would be now known as the last sane President!!!!!







    Quote Originally Posted by epuckertucker1959 View Post

    noooo, not another one!


    please, stop... hook'd , douchebag, meth head, STOP!!!


    you makin' my brain hurt...


    you makin me crasssyyy...






    dang, where's all the water?? are we in a drought?



    great guesses pertaining to the future of our country puker boy!
































































    NOT.






    ...
    ..
    .
    .

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •