Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week's Fake News

YES, we should believe the fake reporting by darkshadow because he quoted some other fake news story.... by his account this was what happened

Mr. Kushner — who had urged Mr. Trump to fire James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director — was one of the few dissenting voices, urging the president to counterattack, according to two senior administration officials. After a brief discussion, however, calmer heads prevailed.

Raiteeee, someone managed to sneak in and overheard Kushner discussing privately with Trump on how to respond to the news. You must be pretty stupid to think that if they had any discussions around the topic that any official senior or otherwise would be present and if there were people present it would be a number you could count on one hand and do you think any of them would be stupid enough to leak to the press because it wouldn't be hard to deduce who the leaker is. How gullible are you guys to think that is even plausible. Grasping at straws is more like it

quit being the laughing stock of gen disc

did you google ambiguous?

Siarra Knuts claims:

Our custom wood nets are highly praised by people familiar with the matter.

According to these people, it appears that not one person has ever been dissatisfied with our products. Those people would not identify any other people but the probe into this matter is reaching into the highest level of our customer base.

The customer satisfaction investigation, according to the "other" other people appear to be in the overtly active phase and being praised by law enforcement investigators.

Sources have boldly assured us that the monograms you are to receive is influenced by peyote but when peyote is no longer effective in our neurological systems, any disclosures to aesthetic ideals will only be acknowledged per a subpoena issued by a grand jury.

D umb S:

I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Deflect is all they have. There is no defending Trump with anything resembling a rational intelligent thought.
    They would have to be intelligent and rational to respond that way...

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    They would have to be intelligent and rational to respond that way...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1495332296086.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	49911Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1495332296086.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	49911

this is how brenty boy calls d umb s over to the boudoir

brenty boy:

"come over here my little methican... mucho muahs, por mi baby chorizooooo, aye aye aye!"

D umb S:

I'll be wight over...!

keep my spot warm...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-20-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    YES, we should believe the fake reporting by darkshadow because he quoted some other fake news story.... by his account this was what happened

Mr. Kushner — who had urged Mr. Trump to fire James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director — was one of the few dissenting voices, urging the president to counterattack, according to two senior administration officials. After a brief discussion, however, calmer heads prevailed.

Raiteeee, someone managed to sneak in and overheard Kushner discussing privately with Trump on how to respond to the news. You must be pretty stupid to think that if they had any discussions around the topic that any official senior or otherwise would be present and if there were people present it would be a number you could count on one hand and do you think any of them would be stupid enough to leak to the press because it wouldn't be hard to deduce who the leaker is. How gullible are you guys to think that is even plausible. Grasping at straws is more like it
    OK, and the rest of the stories? Or is cherry picking and deflection the new strategy for the Trumpanzees? Surprised you didn't mention Benghazi or an email server, which is a commendable step up from the Cheeto in Chief's supporters.

In any case, more Flynn goodies:

(CNN)President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn won't provide records to the Senate intelligence committee and will invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to a subpoena from the committee, according to a source close to Flynn.
    This is the same guy that sought immunity for his testimony a few weeks ago.

The same guy that said, "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

And these are the Days of Our Lives.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 05-22-2017 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Apparently, "sought" versus "granted" is a bit too much to comprehend for our resident meth heads.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    OK, and the rest of the stories? Or is cherry picking and deflection the new strategy for the Trumpanzees? Surprised you didn't mention Benghazi or an email server, which is a commendable step up from the Cheeto in Chief's supporters.

In any case, more Flynn goodies:

This is the same guy that sought immunity for his testimony a few weeks ago.

The same guy that said, "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

And these are the Days of Our Lives.
    Amen my Dark brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Amen my Dark brother!
    No worries, although I hear the new rally cry sent down by President Putin is to deflect using Loretta Lynch and Lois Lerner, the same tactic as the 'low IQ' voters can jump on.

Although at this point, I think the Trumpanzees on this board had either headed for the hills, or their keyboards keys have gotten stuck.

(Or they've moved to Facebook, where they can spew their nationalistic talks without getting an embarrassing backhand against them)

Flynn was granted immunity? Like all the irs peeps? Oh yeah, then he's guilty... fo sho...

So, flynn wasn't granted immunity as you hemostats insinuate. .. you two net boys need to come up for some air... even goog knows to breathe through her nose when a marathon session is in play...

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast