Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week's Fake News

asdljkfaioern;
    adoia;njasr
    naio;snr

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102876028.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	50080

Ayyyyyy.... ook'dfishermean... don b taulkin bout maaaahhhhhhhh beach dat way.... me n mah boys 'ill start spankin you with fake news..... man!

asdljkfaioern;
    adoia;njasr
    naio;snr

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

hey d umb sheet

was it not you who mocked some effin patients a while back

and it was pointed out again again and again?

is that what you boneheads mean by double triple quadruple down?

that's what i'd call a multiple beat down

beating a dead horse

etc etc etc

got gif?

comon i know you want to put one up

how are your effin patients doing anyways?

curious minds want to know...

you know the kind that investigate scrutinize evaluate probe inspect examine...

extrapolate...

da kine dat don buy chitty knets and get laughed at for initial(s)izing post topics widout careful thot and consideration.

slappin down $450 doocats por dream catchers con silly letras... and commending the work when it's no bueno?

is that an example of beating down or juss meth?

lol

sssssuuuuuucccckkkkksssss a hit

ssssucks another

pooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffff.........

it's becoming inevitable?

something we have to live with?

how did the world become such puccies?

you might as well put your heads on the chopping blocks now

why waste the time being chased down and beheaded if you've already given up?

just get it over with...

the strong will take over the weak...

Apocalypto...

Unions what a joke. Now I have to pay and my kids too......

Name:	FB_IMG_1498057741571.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	50081

Name:	FB_IMG_1498057687794.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	50082

Who's with me?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-22-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    wait... so the dems can fire up a witch hunt to get

comey to testify, (about obstruction)

sessions to testify

any others to be questioned (about collusion between staffers and who-tf knows)

in the hunt for truth justice and the american way?

and now you need my and tRumps approval to welcome.... what? another investigation? on what this time?!

we actually have a california senator say no evidence of actual collusion,

a cnn reporter say she has seen no evidence of collusion

and even comey cant say his arm was twisted up behind his back and he had to cry UNCLE !

sure russia influenced the election...

you do the same by calling me a meth head

because i believe in a certain political view for the world

(i smoke meth?, if you want or even can...

get an investigation out on that too brenty boy...)

(i see it as sheet against the wall, you were taught well my little padawan learner)

so... russia AND you influence the vote of others...

is putin bringing down the system?

are YOU somehow raising the political backbone of the country?

is hookd bringing down the backbone and spirit of the american political scene?

i see the crazies are shooting up people for their views (which side was that guy on? left of center or right of it?)

start up your investigation(s)... or just shut up.

more sheet throwing by your lame side... see what sticks...

all i see is that it sticks to your guy's face.

fasduhferuiha

fuieravbedf
    458hreivonf

reqpvo
    Once again for the braindead mental midget that responds to his own posts.
    It's about EVERYONE around him that HE installed to protect and take the hit for him. I never said he was stupid, just really bad for our country and a threat to our democracy. He put everyone in place to take the fall and a fall they will take. Maybe he did not personally collude, but he knew it was happening and approved of it. All it will take is one real American to not fall on the sword for him and he goes too.
    You, your moronic self admitted that it happened. For you to believe that this guy knew nothing is as stupid as I believe you are.
    By the way. Why are they (republicans) so hell bent on stopping an investigation if there's nothing to hide??????
    If that were true they would be starting an investigation themselves to shut people like me up. They're terrified, that's why.
    Prison doesn't sound so good when it's aimed at you and not Hillary.
    Last edited by Brent; 06-21-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Once again for the braindead mental midget that responds to his own posts.
    It's about EVERYONE around him that HE installed to protect and take the hit for him. I never said he was stupid, just really bad for our country and a threat to our democracy. He put everyone in place to take the fall and a fall they will take. Maybe he did not personally collude, but he knew it was happening and approved of it. All it will take is one real American to not fall on the sword for him and he goes too.
    You, your moronic self admitted that it happened. For you to believe that this guy knew nothing is as stupid as I believe you are.
    By the way. Why are they (republicans) so hell bent on stopping an investigation if there's nothing to hide??????
    If that were true they would be starting an investigation themselves to shut people like me up. They're terrified, that's why.
    Prison doesn't sound so good when it's aimed at you and not Hillary.

You sound like a whining little beach. Chicken little, the sky is falling. What happened to all the illegal voters? we all know that happened, why aren't you up in arms over that?... oh wait, your candidate lost, mine won, so maybe it didnt happen... hee hee . we already won... we have the check mark. checking for collusion? Maybe it happened, back channel? Maybe it happened. Voter booth shenanigans because of collusion and a back channel , got proof? You think youll ever find out? Oh wait, it doesn't matter... you lost. Thank god for putin , hacking and smart people in the United States of America. Go whine to e pucker or d ip sheet... I only laugh when you respond... I see and feel your pain... your heart hurts, your sissy boy tears fill your cup, you die bacause of the pain inflicted upon you and yours that election night, and now you fight!? You fight extra hard! You dummies should have fought when the battle raged... you thought it's in the bag... we got this, clit n thought it's a done deal too, heres a lesson from a movie [I'll post up late...] never stop, never stop fighting til the fight is done... if you do, you'll get stuck holding the knut sack... oh wait, you like doing that... well glad I won then... I like rubbing clitn

Wah
    Wah
    Wah

Lol
    Lol
    Lol

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-21-2017 at 05:29 PM.

i found this guy to be amazing...

brenty boy, i hope this helps in your time of pain and sorrow...

PHOTO: Vote Here sign, Photo Date: 3/1/2016 (MGN)
    AA
    HARRISONBURG, Va. (WSET) -- A former staffer with Harrisonburg Votes admitted in federal court Tuesday that he caused 18 fraudulent Virginia Voter Registration Forms to be submitted to the local registrar’s office, according to U.S. Attorney Rick Mountcastle.
    Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.
    Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pleaded guilty to "a one-count Information" charging him with knowingly transferring false Virginia Voter Registration Forms. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.
    According to evidence, in July 2016 Spieles’ job was to register as many voters as possible and reported to Democratic Campaign headquarters in Harrisonburg. Mountcastle says Spieles was paid to register area voters during the weeks leading up to the 2016 National Election.
    In August 2016, Spieles was directed to combine his registration numbers with those of another individual because their respective territories overlapped. After filling out a registration form for a voter, Spieles entered the information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party to track information such as name, age, address and political affiliation.
    Every Thursday, an employee/volunteer hand-delivered the paper copies of the registration forms to the Registrar’s Office in Harrisonburg, according to a press statement.
    On August 15, 2016, an employee of the Registrar’s Office contacted law enforcement after another employee in the office recognized a registration form submitted in the name of the deceased father of a Rockingham County Judge.
    The Registrar’s Office discovered multiple instances of similarly falsified forms when it reviewed additional registrations. Some were in the names of deceased individuals while others bore incorrect middle names, birth dates, and social security numbers.
    The Registrar’s Office learned that the individuals named in these forms had not in fact submitted the new voter registrations.
    The assistant registrar’s personal knowledge of the names of some of the individuals named in the falsified documents facilitated the detection of the crime.
    Spieles admitted that he prepared the false voter registration forms by obtaining the name, age, and address of individuals from “walk sheets” provided to him by the Virginia Democratic Party, fabricating a birth date based on the ages listed in the walk sheet, and fabricating the social security numbers.
    Spieles admitted that he created all 18 fraudulent forms himself and that no one else participated in the crime.
    The investigation of the case was conducted by the FBI and the Harrisonburg Police Department. The Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office also assisted in the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jeb Terrien prosecuted the case for the United States.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast