Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 375

Thread: This Week's Fake News

  1. #351

    Default

    Wait Tuck you mean Obama didn't do the same thing when he was in office? He really nominated moderate judges didn't he?? No I don't remember that either. Elena Kagan, and Sotomayor are pretty moderate huh? That is more than a stretch when you're making analogy to the conservative movement in this country to nazism and the Jewish genocide. You want to talk about hiring a yes man and yes woman how about Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. They were nothing more than bag carriers for Obama. Oh and when Holder caught too much heat from towing the Obama line who they did they put in? Loretta Lynch.

    Oh yes not too much coverage on this from your fake news media but Loretta Lynch the next AG whose career was jumpstarted by none other than Bill Clinton who nominated her to a U.S. attorney post in NY. When you gotta call in a favor to someone whose career you made.




    [QUOTE=etucker1959;800798]
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Full of contradictions and now this guy with a PH.D. is the foremost expert on hundreds of millions of people and their psyche uh huh.

    From the article

    Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others.
    Strict enforcement to authority at the expense of personal freedom?? You mean like 2nd amendment rights? You mean advocacy for smaller government instead of relying on government to "regulate" your life that kind of adherence to authority? This is what you call talking out of both sides of your @##! by a liberal activist pretending to be an academic. First line in the article is already a big cow patty.







    You think Hilter threw the Jews in the Gas chamber on his first day in office? You work up to it! First thing is get the Congress in line to be your "Yes" men. Did he accomplish that? Yes he did, but thank God the Democrats took back the House! (we have another election in 2020) 2nd hire an AG who is your Roy Choen. Did he do that? Yes he did! Then start stacking the judges you pick for the courts. (especially the Supreme Court) Once you get things like that accomplished, then you can start acting more authoritarianism! Trump is definitely on his way!

  2. #352

    Default

    [QUOTE=steelhead;800806]Wait Tuck you mean Obama didn't do the same thing when he was in office? He really nominated moderate judges didn't he?? No I don't remember that either. Elena Kagan, and Sotomayor are pretty moderate huh? That is more than a stretch when you're making analogy to the conservative movement in this country to nazism and the Jewish genocide. You want to talk about hiring a yes man and yes woman how about Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. They were nothing more than bag carriers for Obama. Oh and when Holder caught too much heat from towing the Obama line who they did they put in? Loretta Lynch.

    Oh yes not too much coverage on this from your fake news media but Loretta Lynch the next AG whose career was jumpstarted by none other than Bill Clinton who nominated her to a U.S. attorney post in NY. When you gotta call in a favor to someone whose career you made.




    Merrick Garland was a perfect moderate! The Republicans before he was nominated said, "if you would nominate someone like Merrick Garland we could get behind someone like him!" They were shocked when Obama called their bluff and nominated him! Schlicks Kavanaugh in his Senate confirmation hearing, quoted Merrick Garland all the time! As if he was the Gold Standard of what a Supreme court judge should be! I guess Mitch McConell believes, "I am an Conservative Republican first and not an American who believes in the Constitution." So I'll do what's best for my tribe (Republicans) and screw the Democratic President and the Constitution! His Republican colleagues in the Senate were complicit with his actions. The Republican party really is a bunch of deplorables! Wear that badge with honor!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-15-2019 at 10:20 AM.

  3. #353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Full of contradictions and now this guy with a PH.D. is the foremost expert on hundreds of millions of people and their psyche uh huh.

    From the article

    Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others.
    Strict enforcement to authority at the expense of personal freedom?? You mean like 2nd amendment rights? You mean advocacy for smaller government instead of relying on government to "regulate" your life that kind of adherence to authority? This is what you call talking out of both sides of your @##! by a liberal activist pretending to be an academic. First line in the article is already a big cow patty.





    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...key-traits?eml
    [/QUOTE]

    You are literally Exactly what is described in this article and Iím really sure youíre much smarter than they are.
    That being said, there are others with opposing views to yours that fall into this as well.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    and now this guy with a PH.D. is the foremost expert
    Um....that's what usually getting a PH.D means there, StoolBrain.

    Next thing we're gonna hear from you is that a guy with a PH.D in civil engineering isn't a foremost expert on building a bridge. Or a doctor with an M.D. is not an expert in medicine.

    (BTW, learn how to use those quote tags. Not that hard buddy, but here's a nice refresher, although it seems you have a PH.D in message boards.

    https://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=8)

  5. #355

    Default

    One guy with a PHD espouses his opinion and you're riding his #%%sack and think he's the foremost expert , of course I didn't expect you to be able to think for yourself seeing as to how you are always quoting fake news and eating that big cow patty for breakfast lunch and dinner. Generalization of tens of millions of people because they don't agree as you do. Ever think people are individuals and not robots? No of course you don't because there's ONLY one way to do things and there's ONLY one right answer and it's the left wing nutcase way, there are no others and resistance is futile! Guess what he's not gonna be impeach LOSER! Wahhhhhhh waahhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Um....that's what usually getting a PH.D means there, StoolBrain.

    Next thing we're gonna hear from you is that a guy with a PH.D in civil engineering isn't a foremost expert on building a bridge. Or a doctor with an M.D. is not an expert in medicine.

    (BTW, learn how to use those quote tags. Not that hard buddy, but here's a nice refresher, although it seems you have a PH.D in message boards.

    https://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=8)

  6. #356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    One guy with a PHD espouses his opinion and you're riding his #%%sack and think he's the foremost expert , of course I didn't expect you to be able to think for yourself seeing as to how you are always quoting fake news and eating that big cow patty for breakfast lunch and dinner. Generalization of tens of millions of people because they don't agree as you do. Ever think people are individuals and not robots? No of course you don't because there's ONLY one way to do things and there's ONLY one right answer and it's the left wing nutcase way, there are no others and resistance is futile! Guess what he's not gonna be impeach LOSER! Wahhhhhhh waahhhh
    At least he has a nutsack, unlike you. The article applies to all, can you read?
    I’ve never said he would be impeached either. I’ve never even said I disagree with all of his policies. All I’ve ever said is that he’s a horrible human and overall a danger to our country and the entire planet.
    Please get your facts straight. Oh, wait, facts are something you have an ‘alternate’ view of. Never mind
    Please finish the entire article and if you need some help with comprehension, I’m sure someone on here would be glad to help.
    I look forward to your ever so Trumpian juvenile and oh so mature name calling response.
    Last edited by Brent; 04-17-2019 at 05:43 AM.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I look forward to your ever so Trumpian juvenile and oh so mature name calling response.
    Everytime StoolHead responds, I picture this:



    He was the "I know you are but what am I?!" kid on the playground.



    Anybody else see THIS gem?



    but



    Good thing he's only the President of the United States.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post



    but


    Stick to burning down our country, Donald.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    What happened to tolerance hmmm??
    https://abc7.com/white-supremacist-g...k-man/5255335/

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,003

    Default

    https://taskandpurpose.com/north-kor...s-reprocessing

    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Satellite images from last week show movement at North Korea's main nuclear site that could be associated with the reprocessing of radioactive material into bomb fuel, a U.S. think tank said on Tuesday.


    I thought our great Commander in Chief de-nuclearized North Korea?

    So much for the "art of the deal."

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •