Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Good ole, J-Kush....

Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law and one of his senior advisers, has come under FBI scrutiny in the Russia investigation, multiple U.S. officials told NBC News.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...icials-n764826

Of course, more "fake news." Nothing to see here.

Good ole, D umb S....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Dumb Sheet, siarra knet's sucker-in-contract-law and one of their senior customer base, has come under HOOK'D scrutiny in the Crappy Monogram investigation, multiple unnamed fishing club members told EfEfN News that he recently enforced his warranty service .

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

htpp:/www. suckernews.com/phakenews/news

Of course, more "fake news." He hasn't started his warranty and probably won't,

due to epiphany-itis.

Nothing to see here except more of this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-39-58.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	49936

and none of this...

\

Name:	AirBrush_20160528031712.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	49938

same fake news... same d umb a pics... sorry boys.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-27-23-42-34.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	49937  
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-25-2017 at 07:14 PM.

NDNDNISIN

DNSIDWSDNWI

DNWIWQI*IWUQOY*

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Deliberate misinformation/fake story meant to disparage Trump's administration and only retracted their FAKE story when the persons of interest in those stories came forward and refuted their claims as false reporting. I would hardly call that neutral when the agenda was to cast doubton Trump by false reporting. This is not the Wash Post of Woodward and Bernstein fame-only in name, a lot has changed since and if you can't see that you are part of the lemming mass who skipped out on critical thinking 101.

true that,

illogical train of thought going on while being forced to ride the magnificent chrump chrain...

and

left of center is not neutral , EVER.

and

right of center is not neutral (jes4lefty).

doesn't matter if you want to add all the fringe bs brought up in missouri ...

whether it's beneficial or not

mainstream media is NOT neutral...

thanks for reminding me (silly me with all the other moronic distractions, i gots distracted.

lol

NDNDNISIN

DNSIDWSDNWI

DNWIWQI*IWUQOY*

jfksaljdfioe

sdfnuiewcrybebr

ceruvhjuvdddsoo3er8

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Not long - you're not that difficult to figure out.

I can't speak for liberals, but my opposition to Trump is based on the half-baked (pluto/auto)cratic policies of this administration.

The press coverage of the ongoing Russian connection is just a bonus.

No, I base my observations on your own words. As I said, you're not that difficult to figure out.

this black hole is oblivious and destined to oblivion...

isn't clitn the marionette of soros bloomberg sandberg cuban whitman buffet winfrey etc etc etc?

per the other black hole... 3 years to go baby... member? nostradamus says so...

you couldn't even finger out his sarcasm...

what a twit...

Name:	9780141331249.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	49946

missing the point ... as usual.

sans le doble vu

sfhhishf
    cnaweun
    cnaiwuoenrf
    cwneaueirfhnuerouier

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-26-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Ever notice how everytime they cite the CBO they are keen to remind you that the CBO is a non partisan organization?
    And your point is? What, that the CBO is not non-partisan, despite the general consensus that it is? If so, what do you base this dubious claim on? And if we were to follow that non-sensical train of thought, does it make a whole lot of sense that CBO Director Keith Hall, a Republican economist of all things, would side against a Republican controlled legislature?

Just like the Wash Post and NYT are objective news outlet, LOL, we've seen that first hand. NOT
    Straw man argument. You fail.

You guys really have golden hearts, so caring for your fellow man, or is it because you see the writing on the wall and the changes coming are going to affect your quality of life.
    "Quality of life," the same argument folks on the right have been using to argue against the ACA. Oh the hypocrisy. Which leads us to this:

Politics aside, you have the right to pursuit of your happiness but you cannot impose me to pay for it. If you want government intervention at every turn move to China and see how that works out for you.
    If you're part of a health insurance group, here's a hot tip - you DO pay for it, and have been paying for it way before the ACA. So tell me - do you find it easier bending over and spreading your cheeks for medical corporations, particularly when they give you the "repeal Obamacare" lube?

Any other Conservative care to comment???????

It's a whole lot easier to criticize then defend, especially when the other guy's President is in power. In the 8 years of the Obama administration the Conservatives on here had a field day. (criticizing to their hearts content) Yet they bailed on Trump before he was even inaugurated. I guess they could see the hand writing on the wall during the transition period.

That brings up a very interesting point.

There is some pretty sharp cookies on here. Tangle with them long enough, they will make you paint yourself into a corner. At that point the only honorable thing to do is fall on your sword!!!! I've seen many of the big Conservative posters on here tangle with J Noble Dagget and company. Then finding themselves force to leave FNN because they incriminated themselves soo badly, they could never live it down.

There is that other way!!! No not the "Haunted Mansion way" where they give you that speech before you enter the cars. (I already talked about that) They could admit they were "WRONG" let us throw a few tomatoes at them and then carry on!!!

Let me quote candidate Trump. The Progressives, Middle of the Roaders and the Independents on FNN are winning so much, we are sick of winning!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; Yesterday at 07:15 PM.

..fsdhdlk

fjdiofjerfhjre
    hafiewofjwa

fwjeio

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Any other Conservative care to comment???????

It's a whole lot easier to criticize the other guy when their President is in power. 8 years of the Obama administration the Conservatives on here had a field day. They bailed before President Trump was even inaugurated. I guess they could see the hand writing on the wall during the transition period.

Hillary Clinton Got Humiliated By Donald Trump Jr

Hillary Clinton for the second time appeared publicly and this time she had something to say, she proposed for President Trump to be impeached. In her speech she brought up the made up “obstruction of justice” and warned of the steps to authoritarianism. Anyhow her proud moment has come to an sad ending.

During her speech she referenced the resignation of President Richard Nixon, and a House committee’s impeachment investigation.

She said: ‘We were furious about the past presidential election of a man whose presidency would eventually end in disgrace with his impeachment for obstruction of justice, after firing the person running the investigation into him at the Department of Justice.”

But the audience excitement ended soon when Don Jr. got wind of this and unloaded on her.

Donald Trump Jr. ✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr

The irony of Hillary claiming Nixon was impeached (he wasn't) but neglecting the fact that Bill actually was impeached is priceless.

“The irony of Hillary claiming Nixon was impeached (he wasn’t) but neglecting the fact that Bill actually was impeached is priceless,” said Trump’s oldest son on his official Twitter account.

The public on Twitter was laughing as well. But not at her incessant coughing jags. It is surprising that her doctor's haven't found a remedy.

Kayleigh McEnany ✔ @kayleighmcenany

Hillary Clinton falsely claimed Nixon impeached, warned of Trump impeachment- while ignoring her husband was the 1 impeached!

Kellyanne Conway ✔ @KellyannePolls

True that. To say nothing of its lack of relevance to the graduates.

Frank Luntz ✔ @FrankLuntz

Trump is criticized for still talking about his electoral victory but Clinton is praised for dwelling on her Election Night loss.

Sean Spicier @sean_spicier

The President encourages Hillary & Obama to continue speaking out and reminding the American people why they voted for him

Even though she got a positive feedback from her fans, she was humiliated in front of the entire country, when Don Jr. made her look like an uneducated person.

yup...

you're right, it is easier to make fun... but you already know i knew that... hmmm?

lol

still twisting...

i only comment because i'm all you gots left...

no one
    else cares anymore

(all your so called friends? lol, have you ever even fished with them?)

That's rhetorical, so i don't need an answer...

the train is on the track

the conductor is your only connection to the engine compartment

and he's already told you fools

you don't rank high enough

for the engineer

to listen to your whining...

please SIT DOWN!

has anyone ever told you?

you look like john wayne gacy?

Name:	237gacy.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	49947

uiewrnwunhuwea

anweviuov;
    uiewvranvadsi

ff

uerbguiner

nverijniue
    neoinveoivjn

envroif

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And your point is? What, that the CBO is not non-partisan, despite the general consensus that it is? If so, what do you base this dubious claim on? And if we were to follow that non-sensical train of thought, does it make a whole lot of sense that CBO Director Keith Hall, a Republican economist of all things, would side against a Republican controlled legislature?

Straw man argument. You fail.

"Quality of life," the same argument folks on the right have been using to argue against the ACA. Oh the hypocrisy. Which leads us to this:

If you're part of a health insurance group, here's a hot tip - you DO pay for it, and have been paying for it way before the ACA. So tell me - do you find it easier bending over and spreading your cheeks for medical corporations, particularly when they give you the "repeal Obamacare" lube?

please take your seat...

Name:	hero_EB20041109REVIEWS41006005AR.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	49948

no more dancing for you

Name:	J5eR_S.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	49949

you're not impressing anyone...

ruqieqalnbvfraln
    vrneuia;p
    vnerarqpuin5rp3
    84395hevndrfi
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-26-2017 at 11:11 PM.

ueigrfnrl;

veonriaufr

vernaiuurt4er5

i don't do meth.

never have never will.

i have, since ffn... {thanks guys... }

wondered what the drug was

and what the hype

is.

i've watched some videos

about it.

this one has been