Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The Russians do set people up, so they can have something to hold over their heads. (if that's what you meant?) I saw an interview the other day with a journalist who follows foreign story's. This one was reported by the Guardian in the UK and other reliable publications. They said, "the pee tape is real!" They got on camera and documents of 2 Russian sex workers going to Trumps room during the Miss Universe pageant. That is the kind of stuff the Russians do to set people up to get leverage on them! The way Trump acts when Putin is around, he really is acting guilty!
    Ok. Cool.

Am I the only one who is getting sick and tired of hearing Trump Lie Lie Lie every day! He calls everything Fake News because it doesn't fit his lies!!!!!!!

Fake President. No, you're not the only one. I am sick and tired of having a lying, fake president. A poll just found that Americans are more stressed than ever due to Trump.

Am I the only one who is getting sick and tired of hearing Trump Lie Lie Lie every day! He calls everything Fake News because it doesn't fit his lies!!!!!!!
    I'll help you on this one etucks.

Stoolpate, you think Trump lies?

I am - but we get fake news all the time. We can't trust ads either....

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738