Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    What a profound thought! I wonder how long it took you to come up with that observation..."because it doesn't suit your personal political motivations."
    Not long - you're not that difficult to figure out.

Gee wonder if that's the same reason that liberals are opposing Trump at every turn.
    I can't speak for liberals, but my opposition to Trump is based on the half-baked (pluto/auto)cratic policies of this administration. The press coverage of the ongoing Russian connection is just a bonus.

As for supporting Trump unequivocally another assumption, do all of you arrive at conclusions based on msm fake news?
    No, I base my observations on your own words. As I said, you're not that difficult to figure out.

All you crazy people prattling on about 'fake news' sound like conspiracy theorists. And I don't mean in a good way. Wake up and see the world as it really is, not how you wish it was...

In today's fake news, the Fake Associated Press released the following:

WASHINGTON --

The Congressional Budget Office says the health care bill Republicans pushed through the House this month would leave 23 million additional people uninsured in 2026, compared with former President Barack Obama's health care law.

The nonpartisan office also says that compared with Obama's 2010 overhaul, average premiums for people buying individual policies would be lower. The report says that is partly because insurance on average would cover less of people's health care costs.
    Hope you're not part of that 23 million everybody, but I'm sure guys like steelhead will blame the CBO for spreading false information, and then blaming the Associated Press for publishing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whzaTTYHIDw

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    In today's fake news, the Fake Associated Press released the following:

Hope you're not part of that 23 million everybody, but I'm sure guys like steelhead will blame the CBO for spreading false information, and then blaming the Associated Press for publishing it.

Ever notice how everytime they cite the CBO they are keen to remind you that the CBO is a non partisan organization? Just like the Wash Post and NYT are objective news outlet, LOL, we've seen that first hand. NOT

You guys really have golden hearts, so caring for your fellow man, or is it because you see the writing on the wall and the changes coming are going to affect your quality of life. Politics aside, you have the right to pursuit of your happiness but you cannot impose me to pay for it. If you want government intervention at every turn move to China and see how that works out for you.

Ever notice how everytime they cite the CBO they are keen to remind you that the CBO is a non partisan organization? Just like the Wash Post and NYT are objective news outlet, LOL, we've seen that first hand. NOT

You guys really have golden hearts, so caring for your fellow man, or is it because you see the writing on the wall and the changes coming are going to affect your quality of life. Politics aside, you have the right to pursuit of your happiness but you cannot impose me to pay for it. If you want government intervention at every turn move to China and see how that works out for you.
    So the CBO in your opinion is on the same level of Fake News???? When it comes to Health Care, every other advance country in the world made it a priority to have Universal Health Care. The United States however does not!!!! Trumps slogan about making America Great again minus Universal Healthcare. Is sorta like having a luxury car with a flat tire and the owner refusing to fix it!!!! You can't have a Great country with millions of your people having inadequate Health Care. I guess Trump was so dumb, he didn't even know what the word Great meant!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; Today at 07:27 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345