Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Everytime StoolHead responds, I picture this:

He was the "I know you are but what am I?!" kid on the playground.

Anybody else see THIS gem?

but

Good thing he's only the President of the United States.
    Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything. Your picture of trump actually reminds me of lady quagga when she got banned. When will you start supporting the president? What has he done that hurts you?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything. Your picture of trump actually reminds me of lady quagga when she got banned. When will you start supporting the president? What has he done that hurts you?
    You could say, what has he done or is attempting to do to hurt you?

I'll list a few big ones. Some of the stuff is long term, so don't say if it's not going to happen tomorrow, why worry about it! Everyone who has kids, they are not going to think very highly of you when they get old and have to face the music.

1. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with nothing!

2. Pulled out of the Paris climate control conference. (helped kill the planet)

3. De regulated or pulled back on environmental regulations. (Clean Air, Clean water)

4. Gave a tax cut to the Rich and corporations. (increasing the deficit in a economic boom period) Which in the future means less governmental spending on social programs.

5. This will lead to a Federal sales tax, that we will all pay for the rest of our lives!

This is what I came up with in 5 minutes of thinking. Give me more time and I could make this list a lot longer!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You could say, what has he done or is attempting to do to hurt you?

I'll list a few big ones. Some of the stuff is long term, so don't say if it's not going to happen tomorrow, why worry about it! Everyone who has kids, they are not going to think very highly of you when they get old and have to face the music.

1. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with nothing!

2. Pulled out of the Paris climate control conference. (helped kill the planet)

3. De regulated or pulled back on environmental regulations. (Clean Air, Clean water)

4. Gave a tax cut to the Rich and corporations. (increasing the deficit in a economic boom period) Which in the future means less governmental spending on social programs.pp

5. This will lead to a Federal sales tax, that we will all pay for the rest of our lives!

This is what I came up with in 5 minutes of thinkping. Give me more time and I could make this list a lot longer!

No1. Obamacare made everything go up.
    2. Screw the Paris agreement. US pays everything. What a deal.
    3. Clean water and air? Do you mean job killling enviro laws.
    4. Social programs ? Are you talking about feeding illlegals. ?

Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything.
    My pleasure Chucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    My pleasure Chucks.

South Park sucks. Give me something from family guy at least. Did you see no collision or obstruction? Or is it collusion.

South Park sucks. Give me something from family guy at least. Did you see no collision or obstruction? Or is it collusion.
    You know CHUCKY it's the funniest thing. If you watch Fox News it's no collision or obstruction. If you watch MSNBC, they read in the report, they would have loved to have "conspired with the Russians" but they were just too incompetent! When it comes to obstruction of justice the report said, "they did in Lawyer language!" The people at Fox that are simpletons and can't understand lawyer language, keep saying "no obstruction" but their wrong! But the 2 people at Fox that I have some respect for, Judge Naptio something and Mike Wallace get it! They said in reading the report, "Trump obstructed Justice!"

I'll explain it too you if you want! But the bottom line is this, Trump will probably face the Music 1 day, just not today! He really is a crook and that's for sure!
    Last edited by etucker1959; Today at 06:17 AM.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637