Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Your Almost Poo news source has been revealed for what it is, a liberal mouthpiece that runs stories to appease the rabid left nut base like you ...
    So wait, you're saying it's Fake News?

I was just providing yet another example of The Trumpstain dabbling in lies, like Picasso dabbled in oils.

So what news sources do you use, Steelplate?

Welcome back stoolhead! So tell us, how was your White Knights of Barstow rally?

Kinda easy after all the facts come out huh? What does this story prove again that CNN has integrity? First to the game and also last to the truth
    Gotta love it when a hypocrite like you tries to pass himself off as a champion of truth, integrity, or even the facts, while having a grasp of none.

Like Jesse smellit you and your BFF both enjoy the presumption of ignorance! Fake News All Day Everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Welcome back stoolhead! So tell us, how was your White Knights of Barstow rally?

Gotta love it when a hypocrite like you tries to pass himself off as a champion of truth, integrity, or even the facts, while having a grasp of none.

enjoy the presumption of ignorance!
    Yes, I presume you are ignorant.

Actually, there's no presumption necessary - your ongoing demonstrations of ignorance leave no doubt.

D@#mn for a professa I thought you'd come up with something better than that. You're a disappointment. Presumption, assumption what difference is it when I'm referring to YOU but leave it to a condescending liberal to nitpick over the meaning of words again. pfffft.. QUOTE=Panshot;800404]Yes, I presume you are ignorant.

Actually, there's no presumption necessary - your ongoing demonstrations of ignorance leave no doubt.

[/QUOTE]

Presumption, assumption what difference is it when I'm referring to YOU but leave it to a condescending liberal to nitpick over the meaning of words again
    No one was nitpicking your words.

So you're delusional as well as illiterate.

And I'm no more a liberal than you are a conservative.

Steelhead's use of the quote tag pretty much sums him up.

I've never seen anybody mess up a quote tag more than DockRat back in the day.

Anybody know if the ole Rat is still blaming Obama for his tax returns this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Steelhead's use of the quote tag pretty much sums him up.

I've never seen anybody mess up a quote tag more than DockRat back in the day.

Anybody know if the ole Rat is still blaming Obama for his tax returns this year?
    Last place I saw DocRat was on Bob's (T/O) web page. He's pretty quiet now, so just maybe he saw the error of his way's! lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Last place I saw DocRat was on Bob's (T/O) web page.
    Birds of a feather....

Ahh, the good ole T/O. Now there was a political genius, our own personal Kissinger. Used more commas than a modern writer.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f/u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Anybody check out Mango Mussolini's tweets this weekend? 30 times!!

"Retweeted Fox News a bunch of times, attacked John McCain, General Motors, Google, Hillary, & China (all in one tweet), the Paris Climate Accord, Obama, the FBI & CIA, Robert Mueller, Saturday Night Live, Hillary (again), John McCain (again), called on Fox News to bring back the host he likes, re-tweeted Fox News, attacked Fox News, the United Auto Workers, General Motors (again), re-tweeted multiple conspiracy theorists, a bunch of random people, accused Democrats of trying to steal the election, and in the middle of ALL that, he also found time to tweet Happy St. Patrick's Day."

I don't miss Dockrat, Trout Only or the rest of the bunch, and I definitely won't miss Mango Mussolini when he is gone. There are people who actually like their president to act that way? Amazing.

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast