Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 303

Thread: This Week's Fake News

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    your preconceive bias is Trump is a liar
    Incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    and so whatever article that is against Trump must be truth..
    Also incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Even if Trump did lie before it doesn't mean he lied this time, hence take each story for on it's own merit and analyze every story,
    Correct - so, given two conflicting narratives, Trump's track record of dishonesty, and the corroborating source in this particular story, I'm inclined to believe that Trump at the very least exaggerated. Whether it was a deliberate lie or just more Trump-hyperbole, I don't care to venture an opinion on.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    a commie officials word.

    [...]

    how do you know the commie officials not lying?
    You have no evidence to support such a claim. And your logic regarding "commie officials" is fallacious.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    So let's see taking a leap of faith on an anonymous source
    A leap of faith is not required.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    ( which could be a figment of Talmadge imagination)
    Once again, you have no evidence to support this.

  2. #262

    Default

    Bwahhaha, corroborating source is an anonymous official not authorized to speak on the matter GEE where we heard that one before.
    A socialist sympathizer like you wonders what reason official has to lie.. gee could it be to sow division amongst sheeple like you who's told to think a certain way by Eric Talmadge?

    Kinda like the anti American media..

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/polit...ity/index.html

    ISIS claims credit and these media buffoons say....but.... didn't provide any evidence that they were responsible...LOL Apparently terrorist claiming credit for killing Americans is not enough but now Yes now I know why you think the way you do, you got brainwashed by fake news.




    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Incorrect.



    Also incorrect.



    Correct - so, given two conflicting narratives, Trump's track record of dishonesty, and the corroborating source in this particular story, I'm inclined to believe that Trump at the very least exaggerated. Whether it was a deliberate lie or just more Trump-hyperbole, I don't care to venture an opinion on.



    You have no evidence to support such a claim. And your logic regarding "commie officials" is fallacious.



    A leap of faith is not required.



    Once again, you have no evidence to support this.

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Bwahhaha, corroborating source is an anonymous official not authorized to speak on the matter GEE where we heard that one before.
    Certainly a lot less often than we've heard Trump lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    A socialist sympathizer like you wonders what reason official has to lie.. gee could it be to sow division amongst sheeple like you who's told to think a certain way by Eric Talmadge?
    I am more inclined to wonder how you squeezed four unsubstantiated lies into the quote above.

    Actually, no I'm not - uttering and believing in your own lies seems to be second nature to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Kinda like the anti American media..

    <snip>
    Sorry, but you don't get to defend your lies and false narratives regarding the Hopeless in Hanoi reporting by bringing up an entirely different news item (which by the way, does nothing to support your flawed logic and false claims).

  4. #264

    Default

    You standing up for AP and all the other fake news source is nothing more than offering an opinion. You have no facts and all predicated on anonymous sources and some korean guy named Ri whom no one's ever heard of but of course he has NO reason whatsoever to but then NK has been firing rockets in our direction and threatening destruction of the US. You are nothing more than a sheeple and maybe a lot less. What's the matter can't stand me pointing our your media lies and anti American reporting?

    It actually follows the logic perfectly but you're too ignorant to see it.. foreign enemy states we killed American soldiers.. fake news NBC writes (while they claimed credit they did not offer proof....) Hmmm isn't that hypocrisy on their part... How come they're not asking this N Korean official... while he offered this account he did not offer proof.. and we all know Eric Talmadge with his fictitious source ain't gonna offer any proof. A big fat nothingburger of fake news.





    I am more inclined to wonder how you squeezed four unsubstantiated lies into the quote above.

    Actually, no I'm not - uttering and believing in your own lies seems to be second nature to you.



    Sorry, but you don't get to defend your lies and false narratives regarding the Hopeless in Hanoi reporting by bringing up an entirely different news item (which by the way, does nothing to support your flawed logic and false claims).[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by steelhead; 03-06-2019 at 12:01 AM.

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    11,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You standing up for AP and all the other fake news source is nothing more than offering an opinion. You have no facts and all predicated on anonymous sources
    And what sources do you use to get your information and news from, Steelplate?



    The Daily Donald?

  6. #266

    Default

    Here's another big GMO cow by product aka @#$T to you guys and it's even written by Eric Tucker! Eric you're holding out on us are you moonlighting for the AP?!

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cohen-ret...051832246.html

    Gotta love this one

    "At issue is whether Trump or his lawyers knew that Cohen's statement to Congress would be false, and whether the attorneys had any direct role in crafting it. Cohen has said he believed the president wanted him to lie, but he also said Trump never directed him to do so. It's also unclear whether any of the president's lawyers knew the truth about when the Trump Tower negotiations had ended.

    And the to be expected iron clad source...

    "Among the issues discussed in Cohen's closed-door interviews last week was a pardon, according to people familiar with those interviews. They spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal the confidential discussion. "

    Bwahhahaa Where's those two lovebirds? Come out and discuss amongst yourself boys

    SO..we the presss..umm.we think it's true, i tmight be true, it's kinda unclear if they knew about it. they might have.. and oh yeah there's a source on this one fishing site that has the inside scoop and can discuss confidentially on the matter but will remain anonymous..

    A Bunch of bull but buzz around and enjoy it on the house! GET YOUR FAKE NEWS RIGHT HERE






    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And what sources do you use to get your information and news from, Steelplate?



    The Daily Donald?

  7. #267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Here's another big GMO cow by product aka @#$T to you guys and it's even written by Eric Tucker! Eric you're holding out on us are you moonlighting for the AP?!

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cohen-ret...051832246.html

    Gotta love this one

    "At issue is whether Trump or his lawyers knew that Cohen's statement to Congress would be false, and whether the attorneys had any direct role in crafting it. Cohen has said he believed the president wanted him to lie, but he also said Trump never directed him to do so. It's also unclear whether any of the president's lawyers knew the truth about when the Trump Tower negotiations had ended.

    And the to be expected iron clad source...

    "Among the issues discussed in Cohen's closed-door interviews last week was a pardon, according to people familiar with those interviews. They spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal the confidential discussion. "

    Bwahhahaa Where's those two lovebirds? Come out and discuss amongst yourself boys

    SO..we the presss..umm.we think it's true, i tmight be true, it's kinda unclear if they knew about it. they might have.. and oh yeah there's a source on this one fishing site that has the inside scoop and can discuss confidentially on the matter but will remain anonymous..

    A Bunch of bull but buzz around and enjoy it on the house! GET YOUR FAKE NEWS RIGHT HERE
    Damn it Steelhead, you blew my cover!!!! I was paid to infiltrate fishing websites (their a hot bed for Conseratives!) and spread the Liberal message! (I had to dumb down my writing, so as to not bring very much attention to myself!) lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-07-2019 at 06:17 AM.

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    11,960

    Default

    You know the wheels are falling off the wagon when Drudge Report has this front and center:




    Oh, and I've got a joke for ya'll.

    Q: How do you make Stoolshed's head explode?

    A:




    An Associated Press article being used on FoxNews that shows how, even though Trump has made so many changes to curb the trade disparity between us and the world, has failed miserably??

    I wonder if he'll now say that Fox News is Fake News for using an Associated Press article.

    I'm taking bets on how The Plate will deflect this one, as this is literally making him put his foot in his mouth.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm taking bets on how The Plate will deflect this one, as this is literallly making him put his foot in his mouth.
    You mean after his head explodes?

    You do realize now that he can't knock the AP anymore, unless he wants to take down Fox News with it.

    Check and mate.

  10. #270

    Default

    Ayay yah... you idiots don't get it, such mental midgets you are... Could it be that there was a rush to import more from Asia knowing tht a full blown trade war could take place and the tariffs actually do tak ehold? Did you idiots know that some of the tariffs were put on hold due to an extension to work out a deal? So of course you only read between the lines and regurgitate what is in front of you without THINKING. There was an uptick in the fourth quarter because companies are rushing to restock on the material and supplies if indeed a trade war takes place IF they don't come to an agreement..what a novel idea huh?? What a couple of illiterate sheeple doosh you are... Blown up your fake news talking points again.. hahaha

    Whoa.. a Fox News Reference, WTF is that suppose to prove... please point out a comment I made or a reference I made to FOX news as the arbiter absolute truth?? please do that or did you just make an assumption which means you made an @# out of U and that mental handicap pinhead?

    OHH snap, guess it's back to the drawing board with you two lovebirds... Bawhahaha..... you got me... my heads gonna explode because it's on FOX NEWS??!!! Bwhahahaha.


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You know the wheels are falling off the wagon when Drudge Report has this front and center:








    Q: How do you make Stoolshed's head explode?

    A:




    An Associated Press article being used on FoxNews that shows how, even though Trump has made so many changes to curb the trade disparity between us and the world, has failed miserably??

    I wonder if he'll now say that Fox News is Fake News for using an Associated Press article.

    I'm taking bets on how The Plate will deflect this one, as this is literally making him put his foot in his mouth.
    Last edited by steelhead; 03-07-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •