Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Live in denial... and ranting ? Relive some of your past posts... the girly man beach shows perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Hook'd you've got a little Hunter S Thompson in ye!

funny you should mention...

here's my halloween pic a few years back...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloween1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	50086

good times... lol

Speaking of Mr. Hunter Thompson, if anybody wants to know what posting on ether is like, all you have to do is scroll up.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Selective attention theories are aimed at explaining why and how individuals tend to process only certain parts of the world surrounding them, while ignoring others.

Given that sensory information is constantly besieging us from the five sensory modalities, it is impossible to attend to all the sensory information available at any one time due to human limited capacity.

As a result of this limited capacity to process sensory information, there is believed to be a filter that would prevent overload by reducing the amount of information passed on for processing.

Attenuation theory is a model of selective attention to explain how unattended stimuli sometimes came to be processed in a more rigorous manner and claiming that it created a filter which barred unattended inputs from ever entering awareness.

Attenuation of the unattended stimuli make it difficult, but not impossible to extract meaningful content from ignored inputs.

The unattended stimuli, prioritized by the individual and ignored, operates as a clear method to affe hing pull your leg. This conclusion operates as the stimulus of gullibility modality theory.

LOL

I think you're the only troll that actually reads all my sheet...

And gets stuck holding my sack...

All my good points get wasted on the hemostats.

But I must say based on most of the theory above, lol, it speaks volumes concerning those homostats...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-23-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Don't do ether, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Don't do ether, folks.
    LOL poor little goog.

LOL poor little goog.
    Out smarted and outfarted... there's a few more eggzamples, you problee aff hing attenuated dem out at some point in time. You have a loverly day now, ya hear? Coo baby coo...

Out smarted and outfarted... there's a few more eggzamples, you problee aff hing attenuated dem out at some point in time. You have a loverly day now, ya hear? Coo baby coo...

Didn't you, like dark sheet, also write me some poetry ? Tell me, did you also think I wrote that CarlY Simon song? You so funny...
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; Today at 01:05 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213