Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week's Fake News

Trump confirms he's under investigation, takes swipe at Rosenstein

Guess what, hooked fisherman? Arguments are not decided by who takes up the most space or is the most verbose.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Guess what, hooked fisherman? Arguments are not decided by who takes up the most space or is the most verbose.

Guess what lefty, I never said that it did.

That you even bring it up must mean it bothers you...

Kinda like things bother your lame brethren

Its all good... it's to be expected.

here, does this help? i'll take a wild guess... you and d umb s have the same clit n problem (that she lost the election for you LOL).
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Lol, meth heads.
    haha hehe hohohohhh sheet headhey boner...remember what extrapolate means?(better break out the google again, beach...)waaahhh happened?did my reference to "sitch" (earlier in this thread) bring up painful memories?of your stupidity and bro-keen engrish?that why you came outta your sheet fest with brenty boy?here let me re-post an excerpt from "The Polls" thread pg.4when you didn't know what extrapol... meantor at least how to do it...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Now who lives in Fantasy Land?????? Wed night is my Latino comedy night, that's where I go out and listen to Latino comedians. All's they want to talk about is Trump and what would happen if his secret police would bust down their doors at night looking for illegal aliens. They would fight back and who's fault is that?????????? Now who needs to get a clue????? Practice these lines, "it wasn't ME who voted and supported Trump!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Now who lives in Fantasy Land?????? Wed night is my Latino comedy night, that's where I go out and listen to Latino comedians. All's they want to talk about is Trump and what would happen if his secret police would bust down their doors at night looking for illegal aliens. They would fight back and who's fault is that?????????? Now who needs to get a clue????? Practice these lines, "it wasn't ME who voted and supported Trump!!!!"
    d umb s you letting pucker boy over for a little showtime?is it really only you giving the show? c'mon, if puck's is doing the wiggle for ya, you'd tell us right?should i look it up on youtube? or will ya post it up like your other pertinent vids?
    Um...did you just quote etucker and think it was me?Lay off the meth.Trump voter, ladies and gents.
    no.is that your understanding of the sitch?ok, then.
    Sitch?Im not versed in the meth language.Please explain.
    (i bet you secretly googled SITCH, dint you? ANDwhen nothing came up, that's when you had to ask me what it meant, lol)MaHHHHHHH beach! kapow!
    lolno extrapolation capabilities in that comedian brain?situation...
    No, unfortunately my extrapolations don't occur from methamphetamines.But go ahead.You already set up the plate. Continue....
    lolyou've missed the point AND the answer...video=youtube;OJM8yJTn_I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJM8yJTn_I0[/video]i'm not worried about it, you shouldn't either... it's to be expected.
    i get a good laugh from this board...i get on early in the A.M. so i don't have to banter with the peons (as i am having to do at the moment).
    i am going to stop because the boards that dictate my bracket is getting much more interesting...gotta go!
    Point?Answer?!Lay off the meth and perhaps we can converse.When both Hawgz AND Tuck think you're psycho, I won't even engage you, mostly because what you've been posting lately looks like the ramblings of someone who escaped Atascadero.But yes, continue about my net, psycho.
    Dictate your bracket?A regular bracket is already pre-determined days ago. You know, you fill them out BEFORE the tourney starts?How does a board dictate your bracket?Must be the ole Meth-March Madness apparently.Winner gets a 1/2 ounce?BRB, gonna check on my board that is dictating my lottery numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I don't know man, I think Hookd has got y'all figured out hence the (his) irrelevancy. That's why I don't even bother here much anymore...FacelessNamelessanonymousTrollsAreAWaste OfTime...
    mike the sitch... fell in a ditch...like a beach...
    LOL ya BONERremember the boards too?now that was hilarious...you sure were entertaining... your methican american mish mash of new world thought processes and third world roots... thank your mom and dad for that, or did you juss have a mama?just kidding pumpkin head, you came out of the dung hut so i had to respond...ANDi just sucked up a bowl of meth.here's another one jus por ju....SSSSSsssssUCKS a HIT.....PooooooooFFFFFF.... ahhhhhh.... que hola es?muy tarde?lo sientohaha.
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-16-2017 at 11:35 PM.

doubling down? i know a few boneheads talked about this earlier... i am not saying all the boneheads do it...
    but give it time... i still take the follow up as a damb hook'd, you got me again! i think i'll just put up another for good measure. (careful lefty, you will be bunched together with the eff-eff-enn group: goog allah e-tucks d umb s away in the folds of her belly fat if you keep hanging around with this pholock. she may also just put you under her left.twit.y
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-16-2017 at 11:29 PM.

i like this girl.

It is true mistakes are made in the Liberal Media. However, when a mistake is made and pointed out as an error it quickly goes away!!!! Trump and his surrogates when they report their version of Fake News {...} They don't admit their error, instead they double down or triple down to the lie.
    Exactly, etucker, except that {...} Conservatives, {...} figure that when their lies aren't being believed, they didn't yell loud enough, repeat their lies often enough, or make their lies big enough, so they double and triple down on their lies.
    {...} In any case, more Flynn goodies:

This is the same guy that sought immunity for his testimony a few weeks ago.

The same guy that said, "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

And these are the Days of Our Lives.

Flynn was granted immunity? {...}
    So, flynn wasn't granted immunity as you hemostats insinuate. .. you two net boys need to come up for some air... even goog knows to breathe through her nose when a marathon session is in play...
    {...} This is the same guy that sought immunity for his testimony {...} Apparently, "sought" versus "granted" is a bit too much to comprehend for our resident meth heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Said the guy who threw a bunch of **** against the wall hoping some of it would stick and when someone pointed out that it didn't screamed, {...}

at least steel and i know who didn't believe their lies were being believed, yelped louder, found the need to repeat their lies again, make their lies bigger and felt a need to double and triple down...

you got another gif of your president waving his arms around you'd like to put up?

lol.

Hey Lefty, considering your name, this is a more appropriate version of your avatar....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hey Lefty, considering your name, this is a more appropriate version of your avatar....

i woulda posted up your lefty, but saggy n baggy? ... i have friends here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I

lol

yep...
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-20-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast