Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park fishing?

Default Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park fishing?

I recently heard that this park has some good Bluegill fishing with some nice-sized ones being caught. I want to take my three granddaughters fishing for Bluegill at a nice place, where they won't get bored with slow fishing. I know they stock it periodically with Channel Catfish also. Anyone know about this place?

I would like to know more about the park also Jeff, now that they don't stock winter trout at the pudd anymore it might be the place to go to, I have never been there.

I've fished there a fair amount of time for catfish.(not this year yet, I'm still catching some Orange County catfish) They stock catfish every Thursday but no fishing allowed on Stocking Days. They charge for parking and a fishing permit and they close early. 7:30 am- 5:30 pm 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've fished there a fair amount of time for catfish.(not this year yet, I'm still catching some Orange County catfish) They stock catfish every Thursday but no fishing allowed on Stocking Days. They charge for parking and a fishing permit and they close early. 7:30 am- 5:30 pm 7 days a week.
    Thanks for the info. Do ya need a fishing license.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Thanks for the info. Do ya need a fishing license.
    Yes you do.

are they stocking it right now?

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    are they stocking it right now?
    They should be, but just to make sure call them before anyone makes the effort to go.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    They should be, but just to make sure call them before anyone makes the effort to go.
    they never answer lol

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    they never answer lol
    I checked another Website and they said, "weekly stockings of Catfish is going on now." I'll call them and post my results. I'm getting ready to start going myself.