Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pudd 5-16

They don't charge you to get in? Thundercracker seems to get there really late. Any of you guys want to do a few hours early or late and try the topwater bite?

I have caught them on frogs at Puddingstone but its usually a little later in the year when the grass grows to the surface. I used a Live Target hollow body field mouse to get a few on top last year. Check the fishing blog at www.bassinthehood.com
    kirk@bassinthehood.com

Parking is $10 per vehicle during spring and summer doing the winter months they only charge on weekends. Check Bonelli Park website for details.

Quote Originally Posted by jonshibata1 View Post
    They don't charge you to get in? Thundercracker seems to get there really late. Any of you guys want to do a few hours early or late and try the topwater bite?
    I have the annual pass. Haven't tried topwater in the morning this year, but done pretty decent with plastics. Had a nice blowup with light out yesterday around 7PM. Friend caught one in the same area right before sundown on topwater.

If any of you guys with passes want to go for a couple of hours today late, hit me up by e-mail ASAP at jonshibata1@gmail.com with your number and I'll call you. I'd also be interested in giving it a shot for a few hours early tomorrow morning.

Hey guys I'm here camping. Any quick advice for me. I only have dropshot, ikas and senkos. Where do I fish?

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime38 View Post
    Hey guys I'm here camping. Any quick advice for me. I only have dropshot, ikas and senkos. Where do I fish?
    Good luck out there, I was there last week and grass was all over the lake. 15 yards and further in some areas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12