Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where did Trout Only go?

*adds hookdfisherman to ignore list*

I ran into Bob at Castaic last week. He said he did not voluntarily bail on FNN but has been permanently banned by the web master. He didn't go into details as to why and I did not press him. That's out of Bob's on mouth so unless he was lying this is why he no longer posts on this web site. He said he has mostly been guiding at Pyramid and due to the inspection delay he hasn't been guiding at Castaic (no clients on the day I spoke to him).

Quote Originally Posted by skiper View Post
    I ran into Bob at Castaic last week. He said he did not voluntarily bail on FNN but has been permanently banned by the web master. He didn't go into details as to why and I did not press him. That's out of Bob's on mouth so unless he was lying this is why he no longer posts on this web site. He said he has mostly been guiding at Pyramid and due to the inspection delay he hasn't been guiding at Castaic (no clients on the day I spoke to him).
    I'm sure we will never know the truth. (it's frankly not our business) However, if T/O does show up again, it will further add to the mystery. lol

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-28-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skiper View Post
    Banned twice now? Details, please......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Can somebody ban this guy ^^^^^^^^^^

I miss the good old days when there was an actual potential for a banning, was fun to walk the line but heaven help you if you mention the Bucket Brigade Crew.

This is a test only a test. If anything will get you banned a good BBC reference will.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I miss the good old days when there was an actual potential for a banning, was fun to walk the line but heaven help you if you mention the Bucket Brigade Crew.

This is a test only a test. If anything will get you banned a good BBC reference will.
    You missed your dues this month, Seal.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You missed your dues this month, Seal.
    Yea I've been slacking. I will pay double on this months due's. So that's what 10 largemouth fillet's per month so that will be 20 I owe in June.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Yea I've been slacking. I will pay double on this months due's. So that's what 10 largemouth fillet's per month so that will be 20 I owe in June.
    That should get your mercury levels back up to normal.
    Some reason, largemouth bass, swordfish and a few others have very high levels of mercury.
    Even higher in certain bodies of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    That should get your mercury levels back up to normal.
    Some reason, largemouth bass, swordfish and a few others have very high levels of mercury.
    Even higher in certain bodies of water.
    Pshhh! I get all the mercury I need from the stripers out of Silverwood, largemouth I just fillet and throw in the trash, it's good to get some practice filleting green fish so I don't waste any striper meat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast