Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dvl sunday report-

Default dvl sunday report-

arrived at 7 went to farmers boy for bacon and eggs.lauched at 740 and baited dowm with mackrael. got a double hookup.brought in a nice one around 8 pounds.the other rod took a half of spool off line. felt like a small underwater motorcycle.twenty five minutes i got him up to color.One swing of the net he was in the boat.Hauled to the office and weighed her in.thirty one pounds plus all black channel cat. i released her and she sped off. the office took a lot of pictures said they would put it in in western outdoors.left at one and on to the freeway.thanx for reading

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    arrived at 7 went to farmers boy for bacon and eggs.lauched at 740 and baited dowm with mackrael. got a double hookup.brought in a nice one around 8 pounds.the other rod took a half of spool off line. felt like a small underwater motorcycle.twenty five minutes i got him up to color.One swing of the net he was in the boat.Hauled to the office and weighed her in.thirty one pounds plus all black channel cat. i released her and she sped off. the office took a lot of pictures said they would put it in in western outdoors.left at one and on to the freeway.thanx for reading
    Great to see you in the reports, Trolly. You must speak fluent catfish-ese. That is one nice channel cat, can't wait to see the pictures!

Nice fish papa. Can't wait to see the pics. What is the lake record now for Channel cats. This one has got to be close.

Default Dvl

way to go Trollie!

Nice kitty - Hey It's Byron from Craig's Auto - remember me?
    Have you done much Bass fishing at DVL?
    I now live in Wildomar and am getting ready to start hitting DVL every weekend - I'm 26 miles from the gate.
    Boat still has Casitas cable on it so inspection should be easy.
    Really miss Casitas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2058.JPG 
Views:	204 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	49771  
    Last edited by XFACTOR; 04-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    Have a question.....

Were those bacon and eggs scrambled or over easy?

Farmers Brothers breakfast burritos................ahhhhhh the memories

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO TROLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Great to see you in the reports, Trolly. You must speak fluent catfish-ese. That is one nice channel cat, can't wait to see the pictures!
    thanx marley good to here from u

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Have a question.....

Were those bacon and eggs scrambled or over easy?
    they were over easy with soudough toast and marmalade with one coffe no refill thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast