Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Bush Whacking for Jumbo Perch

Default Bush Whacking for Jumbo Perch

This past March we met up with a new fishing buddy who took us along to a great little perch lake back in the bush. We had a tough day of fishing as the larger fish were off on vacation somewhere. Still had a great time out on the ice and caught a bunch of nice perch. They seemed to come through in waves and lulls. Check out these beautiful perch all caught in around 5 feet of water. Had to up the lure size to avoid the 3 inchers. Good thing they were aggressive.

Great video as always.
    Ice fishing is on my bucket list and should I ever get the chance, you'd be my first contact to get set up.
    I enjoy the enthusiasm and information in your videos.

Keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Great video as always.
    Ice fishing is on my bucket list and should I ever get the chance, you'd be my first contact to get set up.
    I enjoy the enthusiasm and information in your videos.

Keep em coming
    Thanks for watching Brent... any time you plan on going ice fishing contact me and I'll get you ready and pointed in the right direction for hopefully a successful hole placement and plenty of fish pulling!