Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Reel line replacement

Default Reel line replacement

Finally blew the dust off of my reels and am looking to get them filled with new line. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away I worked at a sporting goods store where I wiled away the slow hours by re-stringing tennis rackets and re-filling fishing reels with new line.
    Yes, yes I know it's a relatively easy but mind-numbing process but I would prefer to let some machine drone on for hours rather than sit there and wind the reels myself.

Any stores in SoCal is doing bulk line replacements?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hooker View Post
    Finally blew the dust off of my reels and am looking to get them filled with new line. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away I worked at a sporting goods store where I wiled away the slow hours by re-stringing tennis rackets and re-filling fishing reels with new line.
    Yes, yes I know it's a relatively easy but mind-numbing process but I would prefer to let some machine drone on for hours rather than sit there and wind the reels myself.

Any stores in SoCal is doing bulk line replacements?

unless you're getting the line and work for free

cheaper to do it yourself.

savon tackle, santa fe springs.

http://savontackle.net/

check this out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shimano-TranX.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	49950
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-26-2017 at 11:22 PM.